Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

[Asura (Tearini + Arriel) Carbuncle (Arriel + Sareina}] (BC)

Sorry for the confusing title but...
    2 Previous servers.

Asura: Tearini/Arriel
    Carbincle:Arriel/Sariena

Jobs 75: BRD PLD

Previous Linkshells: KTD Empire OOJ Flipside

sorry for the confusing title but I wasnt sure how to list it.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: They said they have all Paladin gear except for K Body
    Bahamut's Mask (?)
    Shadow Ring (?)
    Shadow Mantle (?)

If that is of any help

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re: [Asura (Tearini + Arriel) Carbuncle (Arriel + Sareina}] (BC)

Huh, i know the names, and im positive i know Arriel...
    Im not a fan of KtD, but doesn't mean they weren't good players.

So yah, I've seen Arriel around, and im sure ive talked to her on more then one occassion... Doesn't seem like a bad person.

Hopefully no Drama behind her, im sure Aurik or Wafik might know more about it

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle

So yah, I've seen Arriel around, and im sure ive talked to her on more then one occassion... Doesn't seem like a bad person.

I'm curious why you think you're able to comment on hnm lses when I've never seen you at any hmn camp.

As for Arriel she's a dumb cunt. Stupid whore flailed my ls and tried to app to us a month later, that should be all you need to gauge her intelligence. OOJ was a shitty ls ran by one of the 1st na gilseller helpers on asura.

Both Empire and OoJ are scummy linkshells imo. I'd be extremely selective when dealing with any of their former members.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by residue
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle

I'm curious why you think you're able to comment on hnm lses when I've never seen you at any hmn camp.

As for Arriel she's a dumb cunt. Stupid whore flailed my ls and tried to app to us a month later, that should be all you need to gauge her intelligence. OOJ was a shitty ls ran by one of the 1st na gilseller helpers on asura.

You know were best friends because you always say the same things I would. <3

Quote Originally Posted by zhan's sig
    Kicked from Remedy on suspicion of robing an account I didn't have access too, and now no longer playing.
    omg, you equipped a robe on somebody's toon? :O

but seriously, was there a drama thread about this? relevant to my interests and such!

Burn my Dread
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shini Kimura
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Dumb bitch who finds the need to sex up and cyber every guy in the LS, in a lame ass attempt to get her sucky ass gear, then turns around and wonders why she's not liked by the majority of the LS who has a brain. Plays her jobs sub par at best. Talks mad shit behind peoples backs and assumes the rest.

FS may be "teh sux" but she brought it to a new level.

After leaving the LS, she continued to PM certain members on our forums shit-talking leaders and the forum owner, so me & The Blackrose got around to perma banning her from the website. To which she's now whined to us for the past 3 months begging us if she could get access again. ON TOP of that, she changed her name ingame and then tried to play it off that she was some new person and was confused as to why she was banned from our website. Even attempted to re-app to us and asked if she could come along on a Dynamis. Fucking dumb bitch needs to get a clue and go back to Asura.

Yay for finally checking the office on my forums and finding happiness inside <3

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

WARNING: TABLE BREAK INCOMING

It's nice being able to come back from one of the shittiest burgers I have ever had and get to see this nice, delicious treat. Granted, while I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth, I might seem to be a wee bit in a random tizzy.

Looking for talent? Steer clear. She sucks. Looking for no drama? Duck and cover.

As Terria said, she had the tendency to hit on anything that had a third leg. And if you were one to reject her advances (for example, me), she'd shit talk you behind your back. That's if she wasn't busy pulling off a mistell in linkshell chat how she's rubbing her pussy in another guy's face.

For those who believe in the preposterous notion that I would not bring pics,

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/waitwhat.png

Oh, did I mention she had a husband and kids, and that the husband plays as well?

Normally I don't make it a habit to make board matters public, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception:

Quote Originally Posted by Excerpt of her Private Messages
    I am sick and tired of certain people in this linkshell kissing ass and pulling strings makeing it impossible to get anything done... I am friends withe very few people in this linkshell but cause of their other friends i cant get anything done... I try talking to certain officers to get things done for linkshell events but the officers wont speak to me cause of their friend... I need certain things done and cannot get them accomplished because of this fact. I cannot even get on vent and enjoy myself because of this... When i log on all i do is feel like a certain jackass bitch or some shit is gonna start something... I logged onto today not even wanting to log on i asked to bring BL to dynamis sandy u say talk to gil well how can i do such a thing when he is kissing hyisia's ass to get what the fuck he wants... Ash wont even talk to me cause they got back in league w/ hyis for the betterment of the LS I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT I am either Leaving the LS or quitting one or the other if this problem isnt solved... Also w/ terria i am tired of her to she thinks she is all big and bad she is nothing but a dirty whore as well i shall and will not handle her anymore takeing out her bitch fit on LS members she kisses hyisia's ass and gives her w/e she wants this bullshit needs to end..
    That's 100% genuine her right there. Not the ditzy innocent facade she's probably throwing at you. She always acted like she could never do any wrong, but she and she alone was the one to instigate any sort of situation.

When she was initially accepted into the linkshell, we had an incident in which she was "hacked" and a majority of her gear was lost. Another person was burned over the situation by a good chunk of the server, but it wasn't until later when people knew her better (not to mention the guy applied to the linkshell) that the whole incident was finally questioned. She dodged like a fat kid in the gauntlet going for the cupcake. Somehow, it couldn't have been her fault that she gave her account information to someone and then played him like an idiot, then expect no repercussions.

And people in my linkshell wonder why I'm so adamant on background checks.

By the way, did I mention that she ended up getting 200-300k off of the guild bank for all the missing gear, which she later got back in gil? And after that, she wanted more? She was expecting to get a Sha'ir Manteel in short order. Quite the laugh.

I can't exactly remember the circumstances as to why she was kicked (besides the fact that she pissed off one too many members), but ultimately we kicked her out. Then she started trolling our forums. So I had to drop the banhammer on her. Then she just had to call Terria out after circumventing the ban. It was fun locking her out of the site piece by piece.

About a month ago, while I'm leveling and taking care of my own shit, I suddenly start getting tells from her begging to let me back into the site. It's as if the dumb cunt (and I apologize for the use of that word, but really, the glove fits) didn't get the hint the first time. She kept going on and on about how she wanted to talk to her friends, etc etc. Finally just told her to enjoy her ban and /blisted the retarded stalker. I have the logs saved, but they're sitting on my computer back at home. I'll post those later.

As far as her gear goes and being fully equipped Paladin wise, unless there was something she did after being kicked, she did not have either of the Shadow pieces or Bahamut's mask.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue
    Quote Originally Posted by zhan's sig
    Kicked from Remedy on suspicion of robing an account I didn't have access too, and now no longer playing.
    omg, you equipped a robe on somebody's toon? :O

but seriously, was there a drama thread about this? relevant to my interests and such!

No, I didnt robe it! They just think I did... my rl friend was the one who had access and Im 99% sure he is the one to do and since he is my friend he got kicked and I went with him because we talked in the same vent channel by ourselves!

No drama thread, I guess Im not important enough or maybe it was because I quit after they kicked me or something idk... not that interesting of a story imo.

Arriel applied to us on a forum that I was testing but was not using for my linkshell before she left Asura. It had maybe a couple posts (only rules) but nothing else. Kinda funny.

@Zhan - You admitted to discussing taking shit with your friend prior to it happening, failed to send the one person a /tell who was willing to at least discuss it if you would've been smart enough to do so as well as sold an item on your mule that was one of the items stolen. Your sarcastic stupidity makes me laugh though. I believe 100% you didn't take the shit directly but you failed to try to clear your name or resist the temptation of pocketing some of that gil for yourself. I love how you claim you got kicked because "we talked in the same vent channel by ourselves!" when you know damn well an admin talked to you after the fact where you had stated you two discussed doing it. Don't play dumb.

@Shue - No drama thread by my LS because I asked them not to.

A mod will most likely delete these posts or lock the thead though since this is way off topic. Feel free to send me a PM if I am in any way wrong though Zhan. You knew how to contact me if you wanted to discuss it (hell, you could've gotten my phone number from LS members) but you failed to do so. Don't ever try to play victim. It never suited you well.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Thank you for all your replies, a decision has been made.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Locked per OP request; contact any of the mods if the applicant is the subject of another BC to have this reopened.