Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Recently posted news.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Recently posted news.

wow, just wow.

Berticus = Watergate. I can't believe you index everything.
    Xavier = item whore lol. It was funny scrolling all the way to the right.
    Namie = owned

Well, there goes my chances of ever joining BG if i ever left my ls . Since I guess I'm a risk of leaking shit to mrwatermonkey.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's ok, I don't have a chance either because people think I RMT. Me and you can start a shell!

ill conclude my posts and wash my hands of all this (until i get yelled at again) with the simple truth about why she was kicked and what could have been done to prevent it

everyone was ridiculously suspicious of a spy type relationship w/ RMTony. i told her she should prevent this suspicion, whether she was doing it or not, by keeping their relationship divorced from the game. she not only denied that there was any relationship, referring to him as "just a friend" 100s of times, but she also continued doing purely game oriented stuff w/ him that broke bg's trust in her, w/ me and a few last people being the last to break.

it's unclear what sort of policy wil come about to repair this but basically, i want to tell bg members if youre dating someone in game in another ls, just fucking say something. we wont make it personal. and say whether or not it will be a problem in terms of ls info, strategy, and event attendance. that candour was what namie didnt have, and that's why she's out.

done replying to any of this until someone else lights my fire
    thanx for the compliment

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why is arco de volicidad unforgivable? XD....

Why did you smash and slander her on the front page of a highly viewed web site? Kind of overdoing it. I mean saying she is a bitch or whatever is one thing but you got like screenshots of everything. Do you have folders on your computer with like "Suspicous FFXI Activities" and "Conversation in FFXI"? Little overblown but that's just my opinion.

Edit: I can't get into game. POL-1160 ftw!

hey while everyone's reading this anyone getting POL-1160 or 0011 error? or did i just fock up my router again? lol everything seems fine.....

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    hey while everyone's reading this anyone getting POL-1160 or 0011 error? or did i just fock up my router again? lol everything seems fine.....
    I'm sure your PC is fine. Square posted a while back in their news that they are having isp related issues.

its gay same shit happened yesterday, search suddenly failed for a few hours but i didn't log out, today i logged out to see if i could fix it and now i can't get back in

and btw berticus u want us to discuss about namie or is that front page meant to warn others from recruiting her? doesn't seem like any outsiders business to why she was kicked

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    It's ok, I don't have a chance either because people think I RMT.
    Shyla got in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    It's ok, I don't have a chance either because people think I RMT.
    Shyla got in.....

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Why is arco de volicidad unforgivable? XD....
    it's like a 1% drop from Rapido.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

the only reason it was put on the front page, like all the other stupid shit we put there, is for an update of what is going on in BG.

Bert runs the LS, and his views are interesting to read. Also, if she was kicked and the bahamut community wanted to know why, its stated right there. Its very rare that someone is ever kicked from BG, and it only happens when there is a mountain of proof.

It's big news to us, maybe not everyone else. I'm sure in the next few days there we be another game related post up there.

one thing is for sure, everything on that post is factual.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The only part I really don't get is why it's such a big deal that she gave strategies for Dynamis and ks99. It's not like Dynamis is something that's competitive. I was there for when she helped with ks99, and I really didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing. She told us what he would do and how to counter it, but she wouldn't enter the BC with us. Again, not like ks99 is competitive.

Jormangund I could see why you might be a little upset, but come on. He stays up for hours alot of the time without anyone even knowing about it or even caring for that matter.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

It's a ls policy, that you dont share strats.

and...

A sense offense.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Even if what the strategy covers doesn't even effect you? That's retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Over time, if they are allowed to share strats with your so called "non-important" stuff, later on they're bound to share something more valuable, like Tiamat, KB, Aspid, Nidhogg, Dynamis-Important and so on. Besides I suppose it's a matter of principal

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

When your blood, sweat, and tears go into a strategy then it does affect you. Failure in a BCNM fight means a loss of potential money from drops, same with Dynamis. If someone gives away a working strategy that means that someone else is profiting from the losses that people took to come up with that winning strategy.

and...

A sense offense.
    You cant argue that either. A ls policy is made by the ls no matter how right or wrong it may seem to others its not your ls (sorry that sounds kinda rude)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It shocks me to see how many people don't realize how important keeping strats withen a guild/linkshell/clan whatever are. FFXI as with most MMOs are a competitive enviroment. Shit, you would be instantly lynched in EQ1 if you shared a strat. Not to mention it was generally shunned on by the entire community to ask for a strat.

Black Belt
    BG Level

we don't have time to go through everything in the game and sort them into categories (this is okay, this is not okay). the blanket rule is simple to understand and leave little to misinterpretation.

breaking the rule was not what got her kicked anyway, it's repeatedly lying about it when asked to the point where communication lines closed and all trust was lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast