+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened here?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

What happened here?

Seems like some more bullshit happened at Fafnir tonight. According to Phalanxx and Beckes Hokuten MPKed them at really low life. I don't have any proof from a log cause I wasn't there, but they say Spike Flail hit a hokuten member first in the log, and the first person is the one who triggers it.

"hokuten MPKed us 2 times already"

It's kind of hard to believe a BRD/SMN made flail happen like they say, and I wasn't there so I'm not really in a position to judge, but I don't see why they would make it up unless they were embarassed for causing flail themselves. If so, who did it & how?

Then Anbu, FF, and Hokuten randomed and won in that order. Anbu brought it to 1% and started dying quite a bit so they started to go fuckoff of in, then this..

Pyroman from FF flashed the NM at 1% and they didn't have a chance to kill it. This was well before Anbu died when they had quite a few damagers and 1 or 2 tanks still alive.

Why the HELL would you try to pull it at 1%, when you were 2nd place in the random and could have possibly gotten a chance at it if anbu hadn't pulled it off with manafont/icarus etc?

It went on a rampage and killed lots of people, spike flailed a lot of Anbu people trying to finish the job (but it regen'ed too much I guess). Then Hokuten claimed it and finished it and gave the loot to Anbu.

What the hell is happening here? NA LSes need to seriously start cleaning up the bullshit or JP will start trying to screw us over at every chance they get. I thought we stopped camping stuff as frequently because of JP claimed and bad times, but almost everyone in BG is saying now a big part of it is this crap. God, STOP. Back when we started camping Fafnir we set a good precedent by shouting otuya and gacyoon with our rivals, and if either of us lost, we didn't try this kind of griefing. Everyone who hasn't already needs to grow up and realize while people say this is more than a game (and I agree it is) ethics should be maintained and a fucking Aegishjalmr and Adaman Mufflers isn't worth ruining your reputation over.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

another epic ;3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Re: What happened here?

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Pyroman from FF flashed the NM at 1% and they didn't have a chance to kill it. This was well before Anbu died when they had quite a few damagers and 1 or 2 tanks still alive.

Why the HELL would you try to pull it at 1%, when you were 2nd place in the random and could have possibly gotten a chance at it if anbu hadn't pulled it off with manafont/icarus etc?
    I hate how the actions of one person screws it for everyone else. Everyone in FF was waiting just incase they wiped and we could have a shot, everyone but Pyro it seems, who knows why he did that. Maybe he thought that is what he was supposed to do. Only he knows why he did it. And Bunshin probably casted sleep 2 because he didnt know what the hell was going on, all he said was 'why is it red' and acted on instinct I guess.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Shortly after FI whiped, Sleid talked to Phalanxx and Leonhart, it was pretty much a misunderstanding. They thought Sleid cured them and caused it to flail till they asked him to unanon and found out he was a BRD/SMN reread their log, agreed, and apologized for the whole incident. Misunderstanding, thats all it was.

Thanks Bert for sticking up for us. You are my favorite "Elitest Prick" :wink:

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    Thanks Bert for sticking up for us. You are my favorite "Elitest Prick" :wink:
    I'm not buying your stuff anymore and synthesis fee has jumped to 100k per synth now, even for your damn bone picks!

SB had 3 darters link which cuzed them die before pyro flashed fafnir , and actions were taken toward pyro and hes out of the ls (i think).
    and they didn't have a chance to kill it
    we had 3 rngs up there and only 1 EES could of killed fafnir at that point.

What I meant by that was the damage was coming (manafont, icarus wing etc) and that the target became claimed so that they didn't have a chance to kill it.

oh my bad sowwy >.<

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

you sure they wont miss EES ;3

Sea Torques
    BG Level

im off the game for 3 weeks and this what happens...

wow...just wow (゜ロ゜;)

12. 2005-04-14 05:15

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    What the hell is happening here? NA LSes need to seriously start cleaning up the bullshit or JP will start trying to screw us over at every chance they get.
    How exactly will they do that? MPK? They'll get mpk'd right back. The JPs already can claim things faster than NAs, they don't have to even try to screw us over.

This seems like a fight between NA linkshells more than anything. The JPs were dumb and got spike-flailed, and tried to blame it on the NAs. Then the NAs stole from each other. How exactly did any Engrish harm any JPs in this incident?

On a side-note, why do so many people on your server die to Fafnir? Pretty lame for one of the older servers..

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Garlka
    On a side-note, why do so many people on your server die to Fafnir? Pretty lame for one of the older servers..
    ;-p

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Maybe because the JP's Own all the HNM's on our SERVER more than you can possibly know. The NA's dont get a chance to fight him
    So how can a LS possibly win if they dont have much experience?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

By watching other people's (successful) fights and taking notes?

But then again Bahamut is riddled with RMTers; non-skilled players.

or so I have heard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Lemme guess, your from Ragnarok?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Ok so watching and doing is 2completely different things.. Im sure it could give you a battle plan, but whatever you wanna think... (This was one of the JP ls's who continously CLaim this NM and kill it with much ease-Very skilled and renowned players on our server)
    RMT blah blahb blah thats a tottally diff Topic

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Watching gives you all the necessary info about your role. Ex. I stand here, he stands there. He does this, I do that.

I'm sorry if "Monkey see, Monkey do" is beyond your grasp.

I've read accounts of how many times people voke darters, get flailed, etc. Whats the deal? Not being dumb and hate management, (do you need it?) (do you have it?) If these players on your server are so "renowned" and take things out with ease, then why is there a /random system implemented?

Cuz you wipe a lot.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Just because you watch Barry Bonds Hit a Home Run dont mean you can do it Too... Execute {Can I have It?}
    Its never that simple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast