1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 13 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 8 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 1 hours, 13 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Airships Confirmed?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Airships Confirmed?

>.> check it out, Gridania's Airship docks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkbR5oxKcyE

User was infracted for this post.

Vuitton

Um, that area is down the stairs of the adventurer guild. You can go there from the moment you leave the intro CS. The NPC says the airship is unavailable right now.

Oh ok didn't know lol. I was googling and saw it on youtube... the dude said it was a restricted area in the Beta ^^; (plus I started in Limsa so had no idea)

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

There's also like a weird dock thing in the Black Shroud, north of Camp Emerald Moss. It's basically a large cylinder with a staircase winding up the side, with a gate blocking a platform sticking out into the air up top.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I believe even Limsa Lominsa has an unused Airship dock, but it's on the 3rd floor above the Adventurer's Guild and you can't get near it. I don't know about Ul'dah's but I think it's on the upper floors as well. Which reminds me of a complaint about the elevator cutscene taking longer than taking the stairs... there will be more than 2 floors eventually. And, yeah, there are Airship docks in remote locations in all 3 main zones. La Noscea = up near Wineport... The Black Shroud = near Emerald Moss... and Thanalan = The Burning Wall, I think.

Ridill
    BG Level

You're also able to see airships flying around outside :/

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Confirmed? Pretty sure we knew there would be airships from day one.

A. Body
    BG Level

Airships docks? This is surprising? How about the fucking boats and cannons and 10-layer cakes we're gunna be able to make?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's also one in Ul'Dah near camp Horizon.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Antonidas

AIRSHIPS! IN FINAL FANTASY GAME? OMG! GTFO!

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/gtfop1.gif

no seriously... gtfo. Why the hell is there a question mark in the thread title. Shit's been confirmed for about a year...