1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 37 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 22 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 37 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 22 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Visitation Corner for anyone who needs a lift.

I don't know how many folks are on Excal but this is more of a morale thing for me.

I'm going to try to leave my chara at my FC house on the treehouse in case anyone wants to stalk my miqo for pets/hugs/earscritches (see random fail for why) while I'm awake. That's in Mist, Plot 23, fourth ward. Gonna have a rough week and if you do stalk and do that, it'd make my day once I got to see the log when I got back. (if I end up afking a lot) Thanks guys.

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Thou hast been hugged.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thanks Hellfury.

[Edit] Also if anyone else is having a bad day or week like I've been having, feel free to use this thread in the future. Just say where you're going to leave your chara, what server you're on, and make sure you check the log when you get back (Like in my case, at the CTY FC house); don't turn off the game, I think logs are readable in some way like XI, proly with a tool that I don't know where to get (If someone does know, please post here) but it's easier to check in game. I highly recommend you leave your chara in a residential area since those tend to be quiet so anyone doing a shoutfest or something doesn't make any hugs or anything scroll too far down if you're afk a LOT.

Also for anyone who keeps missing me; I'm usually up around 7 AM EST and I go to bed around 9:30-10ish PM EST unless I got a singles activity with my church (which b/c of covid isn't happening for a bit longer, so it shouldn't be a issue)

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries