Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Microsoft Visual C++ error. POL Windower Keeps crashing

I downloaded the new update just fine. Played all day today leveling to 85, when I leveled I warped to jueno trialed my THF head and as I was running back my POL crashed with this error. Figured my graphics card/laptop needed a break. Turned my laptop off for 2hours trying to log back in, it keeps showing up with this error. Anyone have any idea to fix this?

Runtime error!
    Program: C:/P (doesn't let me see the rest)

The application has requested the runtime to terminate in an usual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information.

I play on a Mac using Bootcamp with Windows XP.

Thanks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I had same issue today with RDM hat. What it is is we aren't running latest version of Spellcast and the new AF3 causes it to go into meltdown. on your character selection screen unload spellcast, take off your hat turn spellcast on.

As a side note my ls and abyssea group both now refer to Estoquer's Chappel as the RDM hat of Doom or the DC hat :D

Hope that makes sense not slept yet since update, so a little mush brained.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The resources.xml hasn't been updated yet for windower plugins. If you try to use a new item with spellcast, you'll crash. Happens after every major update.