Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

The behavior of certain NM in Lumoria has been adjusted.

I saw this in the patch notes but couldn't find any discussion on it here... anyone fought any sea NM since patch and notice anything different?

possible AV fix?

Re: The behavior of certain NM in Lumoria has been adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    I saw this in the patch notes but couldn't find any discussion on it here... anyone fought any sea NM since patch and notice anything different?

possible AV fix?
    I can see the fix now. Absolute Virtue is now a guarenteed spawn, but the only spell it can cast now is meteor and it spams it.

possible AV fix?
    Post on KI said that Aern that reraise off their spawn area now become invisible and untargetable (but still attack and agro.)

I've also seen players who are under the ground in Jeuno with just the top of their name/LS visible.

I think we're all living in Diabolos' nightmare.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

While fighting Jailer of Hope, one of our BLMs fell through the water in sea after an Aerial Collision I think, much like what happens with the bridges in Dynamis Windurst. Not a whole lot to do down there, unfortunately. (We could die, get tractor and raise down there, lol) But we did test nuking mobs from down there to see if they'd come down as well, which they do. So much for that cheap AV strat.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

possible AV fix?
    I think it means invisible mobs kill blm parties that get too much exp.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sea is extra buggy now, so that note just ment they broke it again (invisible mobs, being attacked from under the water etc).

Sea Torques
    BG Level

buggy shit that should be fixed (if SE really wants to help)

Jailer of Prudence
    Absolute Virtue
    Ix'aern (sheer animosity)

Jailer of Hope might have been changed due to the fact that he only seems to use magic when you're tanking it straight up, kinda like his magic is a fucking TP move. As for the Aerial Collision glitch, thats gotta suck, hasnt happened to us yet =X

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was duoing in sea today when one of the Om'Phuabos stayed untargetable after aggro It was bouncing all over the place...nothing we could do but Warp out

Dec. 14, 2005 03:45 [PST]

Details on Current Known Issues (cont.)

Since the implementation of the latest version update on Dec. 12, 2005, the following issues have been discovered.

We have conducted maintenance at 3:00 (PST) on Dec. 14, 2005 to address the following issues:

- An issue wherein the "Storms of Fate" quest could not be completed under certain circumstances.

- An issue with the "Aern" type monsters not displaying properly within the following areas: Al'Taieu, Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi, Empyreal Paradox.

- An issue where "Phuabo" type monsters in the Al'Taieu area could not be targeted.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    well that rules out invisible aerns and phuabos as what SE meant in patch notes... now to find out what they actually meant

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

- An issue with the "Aern" type monsters not displaying properly within the following areas: Al'Taieu, Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi, Empyreal Paradox.
    lol.. you finally get to 8-4, and enter the BC, ready to kick some butt and you can't find him.