Gilgamesh

[Ifrit] Kodoku

Name: Kodoku

Jobs and Levels (List subs too):
    WHM 75 BLM 58
    RDM 75 THF 75
    NIN 38 SMN 75
    SCH 38

If Cross Server, What Server and Reasons for Leaving: Ifrit, I was in DivinusMos and it just recently broke due to main Sac getting into Excellence and Leader's playtime dried up.

Previous Linkshells: DivinusMos

Merits: http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=957629#merits
    Any info helpful~

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Gonna be sad to see Kodoku go He is a great player and very helpful person. Use to /tell me just to ask if I needed help with anything. Never expected anything in return. Definately an asset to any LS he joins. His WHM and RDM skills are on point and is a quick learner if he is lacking anything Ifrit's endgame failed to teach him. Our server is ran by 1 LS so there might be some holes but nothing he can't pick up and handle. Good luck Kod!

Edit: Oh, he is very trustworthy also. I use to work a lot so I gave him 25M gil to buy me Archer's Rings/Angel Skins/Behe Hides/Misc. Weapons & Armor with because I would never be online in time to grab off AH. When I was finally done with whatever I wanted to buy at the time, he gave me all my excess gil back. Real classy guy.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is his 3rd or 4th character now. Was Reeners originally. He had really abysmal play time and low attendance. Can't comment on play skill, never really did much with him.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Darkanaseur View Post
    This is his 3rd or 4th character now. Was Reeners originally. He had really abysmal play time and low attendance. Can't comment on play skill, never really did much with him.
    Reeno was the 1st character i know of, reeners being before kodoku

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Mafai View Post
    Reeno was the 1st character i know of, reeners being before kodoku
    He had an Elvaan before he rerolled for taru a few years back. Reeno was the first encounter we had with him in Atariii.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

oh this is Reeno, I've been away from Ifrit for quite some time, I was in Atariii with Reeno

I crafted a pair of hq zenith mitts for him, he was levelling BLM at the time. Pretty sure he gave up on BLM for whatever reason and instead he sold the HQ after we had had a brief discussion on either selling and splitting or make some arrangements for me to uncurse them for me if he wasn't going to use them

Apparently he had sold them to Alpsyche for 9m (they were selling for a lot more at the time)

pretty not-cool