Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I totally owned Tiamat.

Damn you erza, we know Aldon is already gimped enought, please dont take him to fun suicide missions and waste his rare xp Pts.

Edit: Nevermind.

Old Merits
    BG Level

94 people here atm lolol.

This is fun, I just sacrificed my ass to him

Old Merits
    BG Level

Damn you erza, we know Aldon is already gimped enought, please dont take him to fun suicide missions and waste his rare xp
    I needed a sneak

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

man wtf, this was today?

i swear to god tiamat is never up for over 6hrs anymore... no time to organize beastmasters

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Know whats more fun? Camping on top of us while we're tring to fight it. and FYI tiamat is gay and just calls people in at random. I didnt do anything to you guys except run in real quick and then run the fuck away. Lets not forget the curing our tanks part and fighting CFH'd bombs on top of us. Fun indeed,

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Know whats more fun? Camping on top of us while we're tring to fight it. and FYI tiamat is gay and just calls people in at random. I didnt do anything to you guys except run in real quick and then run the fuck away. Lets not forget the curing our tanks part and fighting CFH'd bombs on top of us. Fun indeed,
    Drama +1

Go for the win Kuno! :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Actually, it was pretty retarded of them to be pulling shit and fighting just behind the mage line. If they were bored they could have just left instead of finding something to fight. I was at R1500 from the fight alone, I'm sure BG didn't need any more lag than nessicary.

R1500? Bah, I can clock a good R3000+ in Dynamis :D Of course, that's Dynamis >.> Which is more disturbing, is that I can a higher R rating in Lower Jeuno than freaking Dynamis on a bad pull <.<

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wow, the drama has already started.

I swear, someone posts a pic of something like this and what was once okay with the person turns into some sort of dramafest like they gotta save face or something.

Mistakes were made, mistakes were fixed, Tiamat was killed and all that was lost was a little exp that can be made back.

Not like the stuff was done on purpose, they were honest mistakes.

Akiro

your post made my head hurt

Xavier

gaiters dropped for those interested, 2nd pair we've gotten

Akiro

^^ Congradulations to Amarok

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Running on about 3 hours of sleep, let me see if I can clarify.

Basically, everytime I see a picture of this nature posted just to be funny, someone in said picture has to come on and post something negative about the whole thing to try and save face.

The events that Kuno is going on about were honest mistakes there were made and were remedied as soon as they could be. The outside healing, which was thought to be of help was stopped once it was asked to be. The mobs were dealt with as they could be. I'd imagine given the lag around there that trying to pull any adds away with that many people around as well as one big ass dragon would make pulling anything away rather difficult. And I'd wager that Tiamat's draw in ability wasn't helping any either since the only way it seems to keep from getting drawn in at all is to stay well out of Tiamat's attack range, which when trying to pull adds off isn't the easiest to do.

In closing, mistakes were made, they were taken care of as best as they could and they weren't intentional. Nothing was lost except exp, Tiamat was killed, and something nice was dropped.

If there's something I missed, sorry, but as far as I know where my LS is concerned, we helped where we could, stopped doing things when asked, and tried to stay out of your way as best as possible while still helping with the Adds.

And grats Amarok.

grats amarok... now we race!

Um... Gaiters are mage equip...

And Amarok doesn't have a job at 75 that can equip them. So I don't think you're racing him.

amarok is 75 blm.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I sure hope your not addressing that to me now are you?

I came to watch Kazoku try, then ran in after they died and commited suicide for the laugh cause I don't give a shit about my exp.

Then when you guys started fighting I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    amarok is 75 blm.
    Jesus.

Fucking.

Christ.

When did this happen? >.>;