Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LM-21 Closed my Card?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

assburgers
    BG Level

LM-21 Closed my Card?

Didn't get enough cash loaded in the card before they tried to charge me, went to reactivate and it pinged the card with a $1 test charge.

Charge got declined, and in the info from SE it said "Unable to use account, Card is closed or invalid."

Now, I know the card is not closed, and it has something like $50 in it, do I just have to wait before trying to confirm payment or something?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Thunderhorn

I had a similar issue yesterday.

One of my accounts was closed, and the other just had all the content IDs deactivated.

I entered my CC for the closed one and it took it just fine.

The one that had all the content IDs would not take that same card. I know that card had money on it, I checked after it told me that something was wrong. Luckily I had a second card to go with.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

the 1$ fee is reimbursed as soon as the actual payment goes through. But when your trying to register the same card that was already on the account or when using it on multiple accounts they make you wait a few hours before putting in the information, and every time you try to do it resets the timer for when it'll work right. Its a stupid system, I've had to call them about it before. Just wait 3 or 4 hours before trying again. it should work fine.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I also had a similar problem yesterday. For some reason unknown to me (bank is closed over weekend) they denied my credit card. Luckily I had another, but when I got back in all my content ID's were canceled. Had to reactivate them and I accidentally bought another ID (ah well, I was going to make more for Bonanza anyways).

Not sure if maybe something is going on with SE's system or what.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

both my accounts are closed cuz No funds i put cash on it and they still wont let me keep getting error messages. i called my card company they said they dint Deny any charges or anything so its not on their end. idk wtf is going on and cant call SE till tomorrow its starting to piss me the hell off.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I have the same issue, and it won't let me register one of my cards that clearly works.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

When I update a card on multiple accounts I generally need to wait until the next JP midnight or 24 hours before I can use it on a 2nd account. So maybe wait a day and give it another try.

assburgers
    BG Level

I tried it last night, watched the rest of Gurren I'd missed, bout 4 hours, tried it this morning at about 10 am, just tried it at 1:30 pm.

I had been entering the wrong address info this time, (musta been sleepy, as I had the street address as 7042, but it's 7043), but it still tried to send the $1 charge earlier.

Then:
    SQUARE ENIX/PLAY ONLIN

LOS ANGELES
    Purchase Date: 05/03/09
    Declined Reason: CARD IS CLOSED AND CAN NOT BE USED

Yet:

Card Balance $48.05

Don't have another card to use for this, but I'm beyond sick of this shit already.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Same thing happened to me. had to reenter CC info and it went through

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I've been getting a $1 charge each month my character has been inactive.

What's that charge for?

TetraMaster?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram View Post
    TetraMaster?
    0_o

I haven't ever clicked on it. I just know it's there. Is this always charged?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got a new debit card this month and this shit is happening to me now...

I tried to put in new card got nothing
    I tried to put in old card got nothing
    I tried to put in a prepaid card as well that I know for a fact has over a thousand dollars on it and got nothing.

This is fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Talka View Post
    0_o

I haven't ever clicked on it. I just know it's there. Is this always charged?
    No, I don't think so, and for all I know it might automatically close if you close your account? I've never cancelled my account for any period of time aside from the 1-2 days occasionally when I max out my credit card, but I just remember when I first signed up for FFXI I got tetramaster, too, and just paid the extra $1 a month for 3 years until I realized that I was never going to use it lol So figured it was possible that someone else did the same thing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyone figure this shit out yet? Im still trying and still getting the same message...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

all of my accounts got their IDs closed. went online to see wtf is up and i see that i have money to pay. no clue big screw up of SEs it seems. i just changed my account info to one of my other accounts. got online. really though WTF it seems that its a tone of people.

fucking sucks because i cant get the bank mule to run atm. oh well >.> shits coming out of my own gil till i get this fixed i guess...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This same shit happened to me ~_~;; I left "just" enough money to pay for the damn game+ Security Token, but the damn $1 Charge messed me up. I gotta wait til monday to play.

assburgers
    BG Level

See, that's what's fucking with me.

I've got more than enough for the card fee this month, next month, and the charges for the game that they tried to get.

Just keeps giving me "You cannot use this card, make sure the card number is correct, and that the card is valid."

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    See, that's what's fucking with me.

I've got more than enough for the card fee this month, next month, and the charges for the game that they tried to get.

Just keeps giving me "You cannot use this card, make sure the card number is correct, and that the card is valid."
    Im getting the same thing dude. I have tried 3 different cards now, the old one that doesnt even work anymore, and 2 cards that i know have more than enough money to pay for the god damn year ahead if i wanted...

I try about once every 2 hours and get the same fucking shit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Isn't there maintenance or something?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast