Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GG     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

GG

ok so we killed kirin today on our 1st try, (w00t). so wyrmal abjuration legs drop.. all good. then the people allowed to lot are rdms, GG.

"you havent been on in a while"

im sry i have school and finals to worry about, i came on when we did something important.

i come back to help and get treated like complete shit the whole time.

its sad that i have so much friends in the LS and its gotta come down to BS like this.. sry guys, but if i am goin to come on and help and get treated like this im leaving, i only came to help.. not to be a greedy ass rdm.

Impressive
    75pld

I could have sworn this was the BG forums.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

its the only place where mass people read and i can actually get the point across

its general discussion ._.

what ls are you anyway?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What is Rise of the Phoenix

Hallo

o_o.....Good Game ? HALLO ^^

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

was waiting for a new drama thread to pop up :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone and everyone is welcome to post anything and everything not related to FFXI here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Anyone and everyone is welcome to post anything and everything not related to FFXI here.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    was waiting for a new drama thread to pop up :D
    i will make another thread about how naoppa is gay and it is impossible to get KA vs her team soon.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I could have sworn this was the BG forums.
    You are mistaken, this is the Interserver Drama Database.

PLD > RNG > RDM

For PLD to kite Vrtra, not for RDM to walk around Jeuno.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

omg HOW'D YOU GET A PICK OF BUBBLY BERNIE UNCLAIMED?!

It was my fault. I had it designated for our pld but the pld did not show in time. I won't get into arguments or bring drama here because I am just happy about the accomplishment. I take full responsiblity for the decisions made tonight on the 1, count em 1, abj that dropped. I was more concerned with actually winning the fight then thinking through the drop list and order. Any questions can be directed to http://www.gorelated.com/ffxi

Vin Diesel thinks Impressive should have got the Crimson Cuisses, because he has a cool name.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Yeah, screw the RDM they shouldn't be able to lot any of that stuff. (end sarcasm). Your LS politics aside, I got really tired of hearing from certain folks in my LS about how this item should only go to PLD. In my experience with my LS PLD do not kite many HNM/NMs. Is the item nice for PLD? Sure. Nice for RDM too? Yup. RDM have about two nice items from sky, imo, and it's sad that so many LSes deprive them of one of them.

My LS ultimately ended up treating them like the "toy" item I really think they are (no one really gets excited about the +hp/mp except to defend their job as having first dibs on them) and award them based to people on their attendence to events.

Sorry for the rant, this is just one of those things that gets under my skin.

Edit: Fatality I'm sorry for using hyperbole.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Benadar
    Yeah, screw the RDM they shouldn't be able to lot any of that stuff. (end sarcasm). Your LS politics aside, I got really tired of hearing from certain folks in my LS about how this item should only go to PLD. PLD kite about 1% of HNM/NM. Is the item nice for PLD? Sure. Nice for RDM too? Yup. RDM have about two nice items from sky, imo, and it's sad that so many LSes deprive them of one of them.

My LS ultimately ended up treating them like the "toy" item I really think they are (no one really gets excited about the +hp/mp except to defend their job as having first dibs on them) and award them based to people on their attendence to events.

Regardless, pld > rng > rdm lol. Nice for rdm how exactly? You can run faster to do what? Kite kirin? KB? Vrtra? Solly I don't see how "boofuckinhoo rdm gets shit from sky" works, since PLD's get pretty much dick from sky aswell.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Benadar
    Yeah, screw the RDM they shouldn't be able to lot any of that stuff. (end sarcasm). Your LS politics aside, I got really tired of hearing from certain folks in my LS about how this item should only go to PLD. PLD kite about 1% of HNM/NM. Is the item nice for PLD? Sure. Nice for RDM too? Yup. RDM have about two nice items from sky, imo, and it's sad that so many LSes deprive them of one of them.

your a idiot.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

This kind of argument usually happens whenever an LS beats something for the first time. Noone may know who am I, or care for that matter, but I really don't see why people fight over sky items. The triggers are always there 24/7, it's not like you'll fight gods once a year. That's the thing that alot of people don't have: patience. W Legs aren't even that good, the only reason why people want it is because of the +12% speed. This was also an argument in my old LS, but imo it's the best for PLD because they kite stuff, it's also good for RDM to SUPPORT the PLD who kites, so if the PLD in ls don't even have it, I don't see why RDM should get it before them.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Yes I realize almost every job gets shafted in sky if you look at it from that angle. PLD do get two pieces of Koenig from sky, and also two of crimson (I guess they could get hands, but most don't because of koenig hands I guess). RDM get access to two pieces of crimson generally, and genbu shield. I honestly don't count zenith because apart from hands it's pretty crap for rdm considering the cost. And yes if we really want to talk shaft from sky look at the BLMs and SMNs.

Regardless, pld > rng > rdm
    If that's the policy in your LS, great. From what I've seen of your LS on these boards you guys are pretty hardcore; my LS is not. Kirin is likely the only HNM on your list my LS will ever fight, and we only use WAR/NIN and NIN/WAR to tank/kite him because of his bind move.

So far two active people in my LS have crimson cuisses, myself and a PLD. He doesn't exactly get much out of that +12% movement speed while standing still tanking Gods with his earth staff.

Like I said my LS took the vantage point on this item being a "toy." It's basically a 250k pair of striders, and who the hell wouldn't want that? And, from what I've seen, striders people want for the "cool" factor not because they provide much in the way of stats to make THF or RNG uber.

My LS gave our first two Osodes to our BRDs? Why? Because they put a lot of time and effort into our LS and were allowed to roll with the DD jobs, and they won. Because our LS is not super hardcore we enjoy giving items to people who've earned them more than based on "job efficiency."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast