+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BOOO work!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BOOO work!

Update on Internet Filtering and Reporting
    As a **company** Internet user, you may have noticed changes in the Internet Filtering program in recent weeks. Additional blocking of specific sites was put in place for **company** to address temporary network issues. These issues have been resolved and the additional blocking has been removed.

However, to continue to provide a safe and productive work environment, and to provide cost effective internet services to all **company** users, blocking of the following types of sites will be extended to all **company** users globally:

Games (including fantasy sports leagues)
    YouTube.com, (and similar personal video sharing sites)
    Effective November 6th 2006, these changes will be extended globally and remain in place.

Thank you for supporting these changes with Internet Filtering as we continue to provide a safe and productive work environment.

For more information on Internet Filtering, and your role in protecting **company** and our information, visit ***com
    It's only a matter of time untl bluegartr.com/forum is closed

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Banned from my old network at last Army post. I single handedly (well, along with Johnyt) got allakhazam, killing ifrit, and bluegarter banned from the alaska army network =)

Yea it's weird, these forums have never been wbesensed yet, and hopefully they won't.
    What's weird though is our websense thing sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, at this point it is not working so I can access anything I need, I don't know what determines these changes.