Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Missing MNK/RNG/WAR/SAM75 with stolen KC (from Asura)

I wish I could say which server she moved to, but the GMs won't tell us (just that she has been found on another server). She's either really decieving (all of her friends trust her dearly, nobody saw this coming), or has been hacked.

Basically, Nikola (formerly Shizuka, she server shifted to Leviathan and joined Moonglow/Neptune LS in November '07, then shifted back to Asura before March under her new name) shifted servers with one of her friends Kraken clubs sometime after last wednesday. I've got a few pictures of her character model/gear, and I can tell you that she's a ballista fanatic, loves melee jobs and exp'ing and has alot of HQ gear.

If anyone, on any server, see's a pimped out (I'm talking dusk pants/boots+1 signed by Nikola, sky abj.s/god gear, Haub+1, temp+faith torques, 2 signed sniper+1's, RNG AF2 belt, BB MNK, KC.. and a signed Sonic Belt [Nikola]) MNK/RNG/WAR/SAM/NIN75, DRK68, THF68 with Leathercraft 100/Clothcraft 60, be warned.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/Alipay/nik3.png

(idk which model you call that, but that's what she looks like)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/Alipay/nik1.png
    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/Alipay/nik2.png

(most of that is not her RNG gear btw, no hating )
    And she was talking about selling her NIN gear and working on RNG relic gun, so I dunno if that fits in... she had capped Haste and alot of white boarder enmity gear, amoung a full set of Luisant stuff for her DRK.

Sorry I can't really give you an idea of her whereabouts, the GM said they have to respect privacy or something. If anything, she could've returned to Leviathan where she "missed her friends".

Just wanted to warn you of a potential thief, or another RMT nabbed account. Also, if you can say which server she's on, that'd be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Edit: Forgot she to mention NIN75.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Found her on Shiva pretending that she was never on Asura for a second time (http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60455). Her Levi name was Kaeko, so she's pretending she took a break and just came back. Three of us made mules and tried to talk to her, and she ignored us (along with Tajin) and swiftly logged out.
    She's called "Satyricon". She was in Dynamis - Jeuno just now, and one of the people in there with her said she "seemed cool", so I assume it is her... She also mentioned the KC in her application.

I've notified Tajin (the leader of the LS she applied to) and the dynamis LS she was with in hopes of filling in the gaps.
    Just a warning to anyone on Shiva. She would be an asset to any linkshell, anyone could tell you that, but right now I have no idea what she's doing.

She burned me months ago, She jumped servers on November '07 because of me. I lent it to her since I was moving across the country, I figured I'd let to play with it. I returned to the game after I let her borrow my Arco De Velocidad (First one on Asura). When I returned I asked her nicely to return it as I was back and wanted to use it on my sam in my ranged slot. After I continually asked her to return it she bounced servers. And as soon as you could transfer again she was back on Asura with the name "Nikola" sending me friends all tells calling them A holes and other names that I won't repeat here. Funny thing is she thought she was getting away with it anonymously. But once one of us spotted her in Whitegate and looked at her Bazaar comment we all knew exactly who it was. She had the same bazaar comment as always.

It will always say Shizuka or Nikola in the bazaar in some sort of way. And When she first returned to Asura she had "Denroaro"s name in her bazaar because they were close friends. Well we all were close friends until this incident with taking off with my Arco. She is a scheming person, still probably a very good and talented person at playing her jobs. Her gear is awesome but the way he obtained her gear is SHADY. She has scammed people left right and center and is bad bad news. Look out for her.

The guideline I go with to explain her and how she targets someone to scam. "If their is no Splash there is no cash" So if you have something she doesn't, and she's gunning to get one watch out. She will somehow get it. Wether you volunteer to lend it or if she steals it be very very cautious with this person.

I wouldn't even take the time of day anymore to slap her in whitegate as I ran past she is that low down and scheming.

Glade - Asura
    SuperMarioLand
    Pintopia.

Banned.

BG Level

Hey wait, I'm not the leader of Fate >.>

I'm just the resident BG whore of Fate LS

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Oh, my bad. XD

And thanks for the info Glade, sucks to hear that...

this she is a he.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That's automatically implied, since it's on the internet.