Closed Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: EVE Online - RIP VileRat     submit to reddit submit to twitter

EVE Online - RIP VileRat

Does anyone here still play this? I quit a while ago and I'm thinking of reactivating my account. Has anything 'drastic' happened in the past months or so? Any huge changes to gameplay or w/e?

Re: EVE Online

Does anyone still play EVE?
    I played it for a while with a friend who helped me learn the ropes. But because the combat system was (imo) boring and shitty, and only thing I really could do with a low skilled character, was asteroid mining, I quit after few months.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I played it a while ago and one of my coworkers play it all the time.

It just got a massive facelift and Revolations II is coming out i think... I was interested to play again but i kinda killed my Stealth Bomber without insurance Dont feel like doing any missions to build it up again.

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

i played this a while ago but it was a bit too slow paced to me

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rathe Vrilvor
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I play it a lot, but then again i'm in a wicked industrial corp and 0.0 operations are fun as hell.
    ORE cap ship here I come.

Yes, i'm weird.

Lawl, glad to see some people on these forums play. It's a slow start learning how to play again, but the game is worth it I think. Probably the best looking MMO I've played online so far, and for once I'm kind of glad that it's difficult to learn, keeps the retards out.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rathe Vrilvor
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I gotta admit, the intelligence average is higher in eve. Not to mention being in a fleet with actual organized structure is amazing.

PVP is so much more fun when the stakes are this high.

Yeah I play as well, training up my ORE at the moment

Slow to start, but fun.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Myrna
    I gotta admit, the intelligence average is higher in eve. Not to mention being in a fleet with actual organized structure is amazing.

PVP is so much more fun when the stakes are this high.
    Yep. PVP without the possibility of loss is zzz. I just couldn't get into the game.

Just lost my third ship.. lol. I suck.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Started this about 2 weeks ago because I kept hearing it was good.. none of my friends play it anymore though. 2 weeks in its ok.. I can train stuff when I'm at work It's pretty casual so far too, I'm not as hooked as I was with FFXI but then again.. that may not be a bad thing.

I know noob accounts start with about 900,000 SP now, which supposedly is a lot more than it used to be. I'm currently working on skills so I can get into and fit my first cruiser - if any of your corps want a noob who's willing to learn and pvp/protect mining ops/ect shoot me a PM or something

In game name Cephster

Relic Shield
    BG Level

anytime i see an eo thread i'm reminded of that massive owning that guy in the game got... i forget the exacts but i remember someone mole-ing their way to the second seat in one of the biggest ships in the game then for the only purpose of ruining him, the guy turning on the first seat and getting the thing blown up x.x

anyone have a link? i wanna read it again lol

Never heard of that, lol. I screwed up too badly on my first character so I deleted it and remade one. Almost have enough to the 'top' frigate that I can fly. So far so good I guess, lawl.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

eve story was about the guy making a grand scheme for some design and getting bunch of corporations and shit to invest in him through some long drawn out plan. he basically took all the money and ran with it and made a new char that was rich as hell.

I wanna find a nice corporation to join or something, this solo thing is getting kind of boring. But I've only been playing for 3-4 days maybe, so I doubt I'll get into a decent one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i was mistaken in what i remembered lol

http://eve.klaki.net/heist/

so sick

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    i was mistaken in what i remembered lol

http://eve.klaki.net/heist/

so sick

so
    damn
    epic

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I downloaded the 14-day trial and played over the weekend. It seemed too hands off for me. Was I doing it wrong, or is it a lot of watching your ship go somewhere, watching your ship mine, and watching your ship fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Viq
    I downloaded the 14-day trial and played over the weekend. It seemed too hands off for me. Was I doing it wrong, or is it a lot of watching your ship go somewhere, watching your ship mine, and watching your ship fight?
    Lawl, that's it in a nutshell I guess. Depends on how you play the game though. You can just go and mine (boring), work for a military station doing stupid missions (boring), or go into enemy territory and totally ransack wrecked ships for loot. Then destroy all their landing pads and satellites just because you can (fun!).

:3

I suppose I like the game a lot just because it's amazing to look at. Probably the best looking MMO out there. >_>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast