Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ulli :<     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ulli :<

Entering hour 13 on midgard. We weren't here exactly at the reset, but the RMT havent even budged, so it's unlikely he died before we got here. Has he showed his filthy, filthy magicite face anywhere else? Are we experiencing a SC flashback? And failing that, can anyone tell me exactly how his window has been changed? This is getting ridiculous, I can't even bring myself to yell at ls people for ditching this camp anymore.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

His window was never change, rather his pop spot was. Instead of poping in the center like it use to a long time ago, it now pops anywhere in the room. Have fun trying to beat rmt I feel for you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I talked to 6 different linkshells that participate in sky on some level this week on Siren. None had claimed Ulli in the last two months.

Number of autumnstones in Rolanberry Bazaars on Siren as of Friday night: 17

Similar Situations for other shells on Pandemonium too....since this new wave of RMT have shown up
    my shell hasn't gotten an ulli in a month now, just getting depressing.

We even have to be extremly quick on getting to Zip and Faust, RMT moves fast on those the moment
    they pop now as well.

Nvm, he popped, they got. Every single one of them remembered blockaid today, gonna officially ask ls to switch sky days to ashu talif days or something. Waste of time, babr. zerehs ftw. What a joke, a patch to make him a 2hr pop would literally be the best thing SE has ever done for this game. They could make it an expasion pack for 50$, and I would wait in the freezing cold to preorder it. The Treasures of Ru'Avitau!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tieffy Wieffy
    FFXIV Server
    Gungnir
    FFXI Server
    Odin

lmao @ The Treasures of Ru'Avitau.
    but seriously Ulli sucks.
    Last time I fought him he went randomly yellow and rmt stole him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tiernin
    lmao @ The Treasures of Ru'Avitau.
    but seriously Ulli sucks.
    Last time I fought him he went randomly yellow and rmt stole him.
    I haven't seen a Red Ullikummi in 5+ months.

0/3 Barb. Zerehns.

0/5 attempted suicides from jumping off of Ru'ann

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kris
    Random FFXI Video to Lighten the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzELFy7Z ... ed&search=
    lacks funny

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Yeah, SE really needs to make Ulli like Olla or something. Or at least ban the damn RMT.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Best feeling in the world is to claim Ulli and killing it!

lolamirite?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Kris
    Similar Situations for other shells on Pandemonium too....since this new wave of RMT have shown up
    my shell hasn't gotten an ulli in a month now, just getting depressing.

We even have to be extremly quick on getting to Zip and Faust, RMT moves fast on those the moment
    they pop now as well.
    this is true. 4 weeks sence last ulli claim.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

RMT bot that thing so hard it's not even funny. On Midgard, the RMT group that dominates Ulli's Aery leaves a single paladin (the galka Elitepedal) out for claim while the manaburn tarus and other riffraff wait on the telepad. They are so confident about claiming it that they don't even feign effort anymore.

Sad thing is, they are right. At one point in the past week there were 3 legit linkshells killing placeholders for many hours while the paladin never moved an inch. But when Ulli finally pops, he preemptively Provoked it from far outside that ability's radius and was halfway to the telepad before the mob even became visible on the screens of the 30+ other people who were running around trying to claim.

There are the few rare instances where RMT will screw up and a legitimate linkshell gets claim through sheer dumb luck, such as the time that RMT PLD got claim while apparently AFK and just stood there while Ulli ripped him apart. They also seem to mass disconnect from time to time and perhaps some linkshell somewhere scored because of it. But it's rather pitiful that we have to bank on such occurrences to have even the slightest chance of claiming a mob considered vital to the endgame structure.

All this bitching is OFN and nothing is going to change. The best we can hope for is S-E wises up and adds gear to ToAU with stats that put it in the same ballpark as Zilart abj/god gear.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I don't want gear in ToaU that matches up with older Zilart sets, or we get more of these Barbossa mini haidate things (which are a nice bandaide, but not the real thing obviously).

I do not want anymore mini items, I want to fight Ullikimi, Fight Byakko, Fight Kirin without having them becoming more rare than Fighting King Behemoth.

It's kinda sad, no more divertions please, SE need to just get to the point and make Sky repop timers like Sea timers, 15-30mins? I'd love that, I'm sure alot of others would too.

The only cons to this is it could harm the economy, more pops on Byakko = more Behe hide/D.logs, so the price of those would flush down, however more heca/adaman/zenith so the price of angel skins/adaman/siren could shoot up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rith Ridan
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Azjol-Nerub

It's been a really long time since I've been up there (last record I have is Feb 2006) and since then I know an update changed _something_. I hear that only the placeholder/pop-area changed. Does this mean that the window is still 3-12 hours? That's what I remember from way back when I did sky with a bunch of friends.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I'm still pissed at SE for the utter trash that was the 'Ulli fix' back in the July patch. I haven't camped him since. What a colossal fuck up. If it was just about haidates, I'd go with Ashu Talif BCs until my shell was maxed on them, but if we do that, but we all know it's not just about the haidate. We've got more demand than ever for Togis at the moment, and it's easier to claim fucking Fafnir than Ulli.

Quote Originally Posted by rithridan
    It's been a really long time since I've been up there (last record I have is Feb 2006) and since then I know an update changed _something_. I hear that only the placeholder/pop-area changed. Does this mean that the window is still 3-12 hours? That's what I remember from way back when I did sky with a bunch of friends.
    The window now appears to be even longer (16 is the longest on record). The "fix" actually made it worse.

I dont know .. we get at least 1 stone a week (I think 3 is best so far (3 days in a row)) and I'm on hades ... gilsellers paradise

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadhunter
    I dont know .. we get at least 1 stone a week (I think 3 is best so far (3 days in a row)) and I'm on hades ... gilsellers paradise
    How much time do you spend camping, and are you botting? I wouldn't blame you at all if you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammerung
    Quote Originally Posted by Undeadhunter
    How much time do you spend camping, and are you botting? I wouldn't blame you at all if you were.
    4-6h at most I think usualy someone goes up there (we got a mule RNG sitting there a few hours before we go up to sky to see if we get ToD) and no I dont think anyone bots, I claimed it with THF ranged attack cuz he popped next to place we were fighting the PH, usualy it's a NIN or RNG who claims it.
    We only lost claim twice (first time we camped it and the a few days after that, 1st time legit LS other time RMT) and yes we camped without pops too but usualy it pops

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast