+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama yo     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Drama yo

FFXI End Game on Unicorn Server:

Here's a list of the HNM LSs that don't suck:

Fortune: Rampant botters who camp the 3 kings like it's going out of business. Their members are very well equipped, but have a reputation for being dicks.

Bonkuraz: Picture every good NQ abjuration a job could have. If a Bonk member has the job leveled, they have what you pictured. All their PLDs sport NQ Koenig gear along with a defending ring and so forth. JP only LS that has been around since near JP launch.

Pxtzle: Skilled players, but can't claim for crap. More of a casual HNM LS with members who think they're hardcore so it comes off as rather hilarious.

Offline: lol. Frequently camp the 3 kings with 40+ people. Basically all the melees that got rejected from other LSs, because melees are useless on HNM, banded together. They claim very well (suspiciously well) but pretty much suck. Recent exploits include wiping to fafnir with 40 people, and letting a Nid go super and destroy all of DA.

Wabo: The only reputable and skilled HNMLS of Unicorn IMO. Until recently I was happy to be in this LS as we claimed rather consistently (which I learned was because a few of the senior members botted) and our members were skilled players. The only detriment were the unfair lotting rules, as in players who were in the 'pearlsack clique' got first dibs on items, and it wasn't unusual to see a member with adaman hauberk, ridill and osode running around.

Yesterday I was kicked from Wabo for having a poor attendance. Any attempt to appeal to the claim was shot down by the sackholder who maintained that even though my computer's motherboard broke down and I was forced onto my friend's limited laptop, I should have been in DA every 21-24 hours. This leads me to believe:

A. He's retarded.
    B. He simply doesn't like me.
    C. There's some kind of grand scheme to continuously rotate random expendable wabo members to keep allowing senior members to reap rewards while the rest of the shell is full of 'new recruits.'

Option C is highly unlikely, as is B considering this LS member seems to hate everyone. So I'm going to go with A.

Anyway, the point of this post other than to inform all of you of the end game on a different server is to further reinforce how poorly planned out FFXI End Game is. Repeatedly showing up to farm status HNM mobs so you can eventually 'get yours' is purely insane. It also helps those who are swindlers to get more pimped out than anyone else could possibly be. Look at Roundhouse. He led the Sky LS Revelations which I had the displeasure of being a part of. He lied on documenting drops so he could build up his personal wealth to eventually upgrade Excalibur (lol) which he now holds 4 weekly dynamis runs (using a friend's character to double his attendance capability). If anyone who personally knows how he comes across 4 million gil a week, without playing at the next level please, enlighten me.

My plan from now on is to wait for the next generation of HNMLSs to roll around. I have no doubt eventually someone will make an offensive your mom joke in each respective HNM LS spiraling them to their downfall leaving room for more greedy bastards to build an empire on lies and ToDs. Until then, I'll be leveling random jobs. {Please Invite Me.}

This thread looks promising.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Re: Drama yo

Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    C. There's some kind of grand scheme to continuously rotate random expendable wabo members to keep allowing senior members to reap rewards while the rest of the shell is full of 'new recruits.'
    lmao

Old Merits
    BG Level

On Bismarck a new HNM LS has been created from the offspring of numerous other LS's. The majority of members are well equipped and well experienced, and in it's first month the LS has taken down KB, Faf, Nidhogg, quite a few other ground HNM and the obligatory sky gods. It's also the first 'sea' LS.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

k.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

That was enjoyable to read

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

I think I missed the part where someone gives a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    On Bismarck a new HNM LS has been created from the offspring of numerous other LS's. The majority of members are well equipped and well experienced, and in it's first month the LS has taken down KB, Faf, Nidhogg, quite a few other ground HNM and the obligatory sky gods. It's also the first 'sea' LS.
    Anyone from Relics is not well-equpped or well-experienced, with maybe the exception of Raikku, Melocke, and maybe Orcrist. You have good members and you have wtf members, like you. I don't see how it's the first sea LS since Lunar, IRON, and AD have all been doing Jailors and whatnot since they were put into the game.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Desklamp
    Quote Originally Posted by ½pint
    Anyone from Relics is not well-equpped or well-experienced, with maybe the exception of Raikku, Melocke, and maybe Orcrist. You have good members and you have wtf members, like you. I don't see how it's the first sea LS since Lunar, IRON, and AD have all been doing Jailors and whatnot since they were put into the game.
    That's funny, do you know who I am ingame?

PS: I'm not from Relics.

[quote=½pint]
    Quote Originally Posted by Desklamp
    Quote Originally Posted by "½pint":e80bc
    That's funny, do you know who I am ingame?

PS: I'm not from Relics.[/quote:e80bc]

I didn't say you were seeing as you'd quit the game when that LS actually lived. I believe you play Omnaru now, though it's fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Re: Drama yo

Yesterday I was kicked from Wabo for having a poor attendance. Any attempt to appeal to the claim was shot down by the sackholder who maintained that even though my computer's motherboard broke down and I was forced onto my friend's limited laptop, I should have been in DA every 21-24 hours. This leads me to believe:

A. He's retarded.B. He simply doesn't like me.

Option C is highly unlikely, as is B considering this LS member seems to hate everyone. So I'm going to go with A.
    classic, thanks for the time spent lol'ing

lol thats sad, i play on unicorn and i know that they all bot its a fact, but then again who doesnt.

As for that, umm fortune is a bunch of ass-clowns

pxt i believe is just lame, period.

Offline is new so give them a break, i believe they just killed 2 faffys

wabo, yeah i like wabo and tons of skilled people

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

zomg I think this is the last time I'll kick anyone if theres gonna this much crying and moaning afterwards.

But on the bright side, I totally got my own thread on bg now yahooo!

people take this game too serious. Just do what i do, kick back relax and take the other side of the arguement and watch people get all huffy puffy about 1s and 0s

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Although I don't like worrying about replying to things like this, Since I am in charge of the Bank and the Lotting for most of the items, I figure i'll go ahead and explain the "some kind of grand scheme to continuously rotate random expendable wabo members to keep allowing senior members to reap rewards while the rest of the shell is full of 'new recruits.' "

First of all, Lotting is done on an attendence basis. There is no "Grand Scheme" to anything that goes on in this LS. The problem with some of the newer members that have joined and since left comes down to 1 thing, attendence. We've had a handful of people come to like 1-2 events right after they joined, and then expect to be able to lot on everything that drops. Our whole philosophy on drops and who gets them is based on what job/s you have leveled, and who actually comes to the events, thats it. There is no conspiracy, no plotting against new members etc. We've had 6 E. Body's drop in the last month off Nidhogg - Lotting started with the people that showed up more, and now everyone save 2 people that can even USE the abjuration have it. 1 person is only lvl 70 bst, so he has 3 levels to go, hence why he didn't lot on the last one, and the other person is a DRK but hasn't been on since around Christmas because he's taking a break for school. I don't know why you are upset about lotting, I don't see what items you may or may not have wanted that have dropped. We've had E. Body's, M feet, M legs, and a D. Feet drop since you've been in the LS. As a BLM, which of those did you want?

If you are upset about us not doing sky, then that is something you'll have to deal with. Everyone knows coming into this LS that we don't do Sky anymore, unless there is some SUPER critical abjurations someone needs from sky, then we'll make a few special trips, but it is not something we do on a regular basis. We do rostrum pumps runs for people when they ask, and all other pop NM's for gear that the LS members need. All of our SMN's have YingYang, except for 1-2 that I can think of, and we spent a couple months getting those for our SMN's. The bank is used to purchase necessary cursed gear for LS members that get abjurations. None of the E. Body's were purchased for LS members, since those are not "necessary". M gear was purchased, A feet for RDM's were purchased, as well as Shining Cloths given to WHM's (which is pretty standard). If you're talking about Heralds Gaiters, I believe the only pair that dropped since you were in the LS were given to a player that has both WHM75 and BLM75 and comes to every event just about, again, attendence based.

Its no secret what we do, All drops on major abjurations are widely known as to who is next in line, according to attendence. I believe you were kicked from the LS for being in a Dynamis run at the same time as we were camping in Dragons Aery. I think the Beef people had with that is the fact that we ask and expect our members to be present, or available at the times of camps, thats all. What made this even worse I believe is the fact that We hold our OWN Dynamis runs every week, sponsored by the LS bank, all we ask is that you come and you can lot on all AF you can use (pick 1 job per run) and synthesis items are free lots as well. If this isn't working towards bettering the LS, I don't know what does. If you would be coming to OUR dynamis runs, I don't think you'd have run into any problems.

We don't have problems with people having real lives, or real problems, in fact, I think we are very lenient with that. Most of us have 9-5 jobs, I know myself specifically, I own a home, work for a Fortune 500 company, and have family in the area that I spend time with. I have extra curricular activites that take precidence over this video game, BUT, when i'm logged on, I am doing what I can to help the LS, and attending events all the time. Thats what we ask, we don't ask people to be on 24/7. The sad fact is that we have the same core people coming to every single activity we have and our hopes is that that core of people grows in number

As far as me using a bot to claim Behemoth and KB that I have recently - how about you check the log:
    - Unable to use job ability, You must choose a valid target
    (or whatever the phrase is that it says there)
    you see that over and over and over in my screen, because I manually select provoke out of my menu bar, and hit the enter key on my keyboard, over and over and over and over. If that is botting, then by all means, I bot.

Wabo is a great Linkshell. We have members from all over the world that sacrifice to be on at really funky hours in their country, to make events that are scheduled during prime US hours, and I commend them and thank them for that. One of our PLD's wakes up at like 4am to make our camps every day- as well as some members from Europe that stay up until 4am in the morning at camps when they have school/work the next day. I thank them as well as thank all the other members that do their best to attend every event they can, because that is what makes Wabo one of the best LS's on the server.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rilu
    One of our PLD's wakes up at like 4am to make our camps every day- as well as some members from Europe that stay up until 4am in the morning at camps when they have school/work the next day.
    Thats ????ed up that people seriously do that. Staying up untill 4am with work/school the next day for a game is not something to be proud of.

Ridill > Being awake at school/work? Whoever those people are, they need help.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SiryOp
    One of our PLD's wakes up at like 4am to make our camps every day- as well as some members from Europe that stay up until 4am in the morning at camps when they have school/work the next day.
    Thats ????ed up that people seriously do that. Staying up untill 4am with work/school the next day for a game is not something to be proud of.

Hi, I can't come to work today. I came down with a horrible case of Ridillitis last night. In fiact I might not be able to come in at all this week, I feel a bout of Ridilligo coming on.

C happens alot on a certain LS on Odin

Quote Originally Posted by SiryOp

i dont know what kinda freak you may be, but i personally dont like work and anything is better then work, if i could sleep at work i would be all over that shit.

now when someone says ridll > sex/money/food/breathing then i think they may have some issues

Cawmon

Fairly accurate yet ignorant post Chreman. Nice "seeing" you again by the way. If I may say a thing or two my Uber veteran 1337 companion w/ so much exprience in the HNM scene.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when you first decided to ride a back I'm sure you werent doing back flips and doing 360's off a ramp, you fell a few times like some of the more veteran LS' still do. Good thing is we're getting experience and each claim gets better, shows promise.

So you've been keeping tabs on all of the Offline members? pretty funny for you to come out with assumptions, we're a fairly new LS and given the lifespan of Offline we're doing a rather impressive job. Well I lowered my standard and couldn't avoid the temptation of responding so have fun with the reply if you choose to do so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast