Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Have GMs always been this lazy or this new?

I've done a lot of GM calls, my most recent one before today was like 3 weeks ago. I did another today on the same guy for trying to MPK me again.

[removed broken link]

Is that normal to get a message? Are they that lazy that they can't even say it themselves anymore? ; ;[/img]

happens alot actually lower lvl at chyms where you know they are botting like hell. Reported him 15 times all he canm do is send msges. they kicked them out just for them to come back and botm ore lmfao.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They're just streamlining their customer service dept. All GMs will be replaced by computers or screens like that.

"We appreciate your concern, and the matter/person/issue is under investigation at the time"

Nah they are there just cant get there fat ass up to work on anything thats why servers are down the fat fucks tripping oveer them server wires cause they are lookign at donuts and reading pc software for dummies. =P

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I've had a few of these myself and can never actually figure out what makes them decide whether to send one or whether to just deal with you personally. I've had them send messages instead of talking to me in situations where it's baffling to think they can actually make any kind of judgment or decision based on the one short sentence I sent to them. Then again I've had them speak to me in situations where a message would've been a lot more efficient soooo yeah, GM logic at its finest. My advice to you if you're trying to actually speak to a GM is to be as vague and cryptic as you can in your initial call (and if you're reporting someone for MPK/botting never include the name) and it should work.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

The only time I've gotten one was when I was AFK and the GM tried to contact me so he just left a message.

I think they use that in situations where they have already resolved the issue (or are in the process of resolving it) where they don't need to discuss it any further (and for that reason, specifically don't want you to be able to respond to them).

They send them messages when they have alot of calls and think your call is not important. And when they don't want to deal with that type of call. And when they are lazy.

Did you templog at all or something? If you go AFK or in any such way where a GM can't actually /tell you, they'll send that. Yeah otherwise that's Lazy +1

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you know whats funny?

i sent a blank messege in the gm call...guess what i got?

we are looking into the problem and sorry for the inconvience

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    you know whats funny?

i sent a blank messege in the gm call...guess what i got?

we are looking into the problem and sorry for the inconvience
    I think you're misunderstanding "funny" for "to be expected."

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I call: GM macro!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

send a call for a speed hack, they're on it. Send a call for a mpk, they'll see what they can do. >.>