1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

New LS seeking help creating logo and banner

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this kind of thread, but I'm in the process of creating a website for my linkshell but its lacking a personal charm.

I'm looking for someone whose familiar with designing who'd like to help create a logo and banner for the linkshell. You will get full credit and mention on the website.

If you're interested in lending your talents, PM me and I'll go into a little more detail about what the LS is about, the name, theme, etc.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I can put you in touch with someone. Are you willing to pay for work or looking for free stuff?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Looking for something free someone generous enough would be willing to donate their time to help out.

Although I wouldn't mind giving a little for the time put in, depends on how it turns out.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hey Grey Jorildyn, i like to get in touch with that person. I'm willing to pay for a logo/banner if hes work is good. email me at [email protected]