1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 10 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 23 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Fastest way to spiritbind?

Has anyone figured out what the fastest way to spiritbind an item is? I'm starting to farm the materia for my relic, but it's painfully slow.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Join an 8 man party, Get a few spirit bond + equipment, theres some available from quests, some from the GCs, and burn mobs

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is there a way to convert "unique" equip once youre passed its usefulness? Or does it just have to be tossed?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

If it's green/pink you can turn it into your GC for seals. Expert Delivery section of provisions. Need to do first big promotion that requires you to clear Darkhold.

Hop into Nothern Thanalan, and hope to god there aren't assholes turning in items for the Fetch Item FATE and grind out mobs. Great spot to level up from 45-50 (120k on one FATE) in a couple of hours if coordinated correctly. This should easily spirit bond you're gear within a couple of grind mob FATE there (there are like 3 that really stretch out the exp).

Though I would advice against considering this a truly great leveling spot at the moment, what with the free trial month from game purchase, there are a lot of people who go there to fuck it up and not play along. I suspect a majority of those players won't be staying past the first couple of months, but I could be wrong. Good Luck.