Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Teglecant

I just want to join your server

I know how to get gil, i know how to level, i'm not a noob at all. i just want to join your server, wtf is the problem. i dont beg for anything. i just wanna join cause i think all you guys rock.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

>.>

dont ask them, go for a worldpass on your own , just go to gae FAQs and get one they have tons

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I know how to get gil

I'll bet you do.

His sig is kinda...scary..

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    I know how to get gil

I'll bet you do.
    Lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Ondori I want to join your server too! Your videos are so awsome, i know you and BG can help me get to 75 in a snap! I have a lvl 15 WAR on another server, and i have almost 10k gil :D so i can make uber money ^^v

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol...?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

be nice guys...u big meanies!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Arwyn's only on our server cause she's a girl. She proved it on vent and with pictures. If the rest of you want to be on our server, you have to be a girl and willing to prove it

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol lito. u fruit!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I know how to get gil, i know how to level, i'm not a noob at all. i just want to join your server, wtf is the problem. i dont beg for anything. i just wanna join cause i think all you guys rock
    dont kiss ass lol, Bahamut is not a fun server ;;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
    Arwyn's only on our server cause she's a girl. She proved it on vent and with pictures. If the rest of you want to be on our server, you have to be a girl and willing to prove it
    1 word.... Sisiter!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

oro?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just give him one

Man just give him one he's my RL friend and we know how to play the game and play it a lot. We don't beg others for stuff and we give other people stuff if they need it badly. We know how to farm and camp NM's and are fast vokers wich most ls'es could use greatly.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I can smell a second account was made here...

Stinks.

Forenote: I am not, nor can, speak for BG (mostly because I'm on Fairy ;o), so any statementions henceforth are my own opinions.

Well, first off I think the step to take would've just been to politely request a WP, that's all, nothing else. The reason others may be leery of giving you one is they don't want to be potentially pestered in frequent volume for applications of BG. If you are interested in BG, they do have a Join section on their Website detailing the minimum requirements and what they are looking for, this would be a good thing to look at and evaluate based on your personal capability, etc.

Also, judging from the information contained therein of BG's Join page, I get the impression they don't just want people for Gil, items, fast pulls, etc.

Fairy suffers from this problem greatly, and that is most HNMLS/endgame LS get caught up in the monetary value of things, that they lose true perspective of the real objective - and that is enjoying the people you are with to DO these events, win or lose, shitty drops or awesome as hell. This is why I'm detered from HNMLS on Fairy (exluding the sheer fact I'm only lv63, and have high animosity towards a specific LS for a plausible reason) is simply due to the fact I want to be around with people I can rely on for assistance, and vice versa. If it's all about getting the money, best gear, etc., yeah well that's great, for some people. I for one would like a bit more depth to go with that -.-

Edit: <3 page 2, so does Vanguard Bogy (f._.)f

hello.

Hi, my name is Pyrix, i'm a tarutaru WHM on Shiva, and i would like to come to Bahamut to see, and hopefully join you guys. Some people, like my close friends, like to call me Pyrix, THE WHITE WIND! lol it's probably cause i'm a super helpful person on shiva. anyway if you wanna talk to me just post :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

No

Nope no second acount but some people just have to be stupid I guess to trie and make it so nothing good ever happens to some people and if you still don't beleave just call both of us lol I'll give the damn phone numbers if you want

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just so you know if BG accept everybody that wanted to join in Buhumat the ls would have 200+ members and wouldn't be able to fit them all seeing you can only have 64-67 members on at one time, NH found out the hard way>.>, bg is one if not the hardest NA ls to get in Buhumat, so if it's hard for people already here with lvl 75 jobs to get in, i can only imagin someone on another server>.>. Anyway(still planing on joining) BG has requirments just meet them and aply is all, get a WP lvl the job of your choice to 75 and apply. well exept for drg cause you would have to lvl another 75 job on top of that They are currently looking for smn's right now so if you like smn lvl it to 70+ and apply. lvling takes time especially with a new character with Genkai, sub job & adv job quests, missions, money is not the biggest issue, if your willing to take the time, im sure BG would aknoleage your hard work and persistantce to work all the way up to be apart of them, i personally wouldn't join another server for this but thats me
    I am also not a BG member so w/e i said has nothing to do with BG's opinion on this, just my personall opinion^^, i am however on the Buhumat Server

Quote Originally Posted by Ciampolo
    His sig is kinda...scary..
    lol