FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Theatrhythm Final Bar Line (PS4/NSW) - February 16, 2023

THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE is packed with 385 music tracks from across the whole FINAL FANTASY series, while the Digital Deluxe and Premium Digital Deluxe Editions include music from various SQUARE ENIX series, such as NieR series, SaGa series, LIVE A LIVE, OCTOPATH TRAVELER and more.

Put together the party of your dreams with 100+ characters to choose from. In addition, two players locally can complete stages in Pair Style, while up to four players can battle to the beat in Online Multi Battle!

With additional DLC content to explore following the game’s launch, players have plenty to look forward to as they embark on a colorful and musical journey this winter.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The fan-favorite rhythm action series returns with THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE when it launches digitally and physically on February 16, 2023 on Nintendo Switch and PS4. Digital pre-orders are now available in Nintendo eShop and in the My Nintendo Store on Nintendo.com and will be available later today on PS4.

Featuring 385 FINAL FANTASY tracks in the base game, the Digital Deluxe and Premium Digital Deluxe Editions include music from various SQUARE ENIX series, such as NieR, SaGa, LIVE A LIVE, OCTOPATH TRAVELER and more. With three game modes to enjoy and over 100 FINAL FANTASY characters, players can form their dream music battle party, and by using both local and online multiplayer play modes, with additional DLC content to explore following the game’s launch, players have plenty look forward to as they embark on a colorful and musical journey this winter.

Platform: Nintendo Switch™, PS4™
    Developer: Indieszero
    ESRB: T
    Available: February 16, 2023

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

first game I'll buy this year and probably the only game I will pre-order all year. I put easily a couple hundred hours in the original as well as the DLC songs, cannot fucking wait

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

it's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere but I can't play it yet LET ME IN LET ME INNNNNNNN

pre-order just processed, game is now paid for and content is ready to go as soon as Nintendo pushes the button

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

so I was talking about this with my friend and uh

guys.

GUYS.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THERE WAS A WHOLE ASS KINGDOM HEARTS RHYTHM GAME AND ITS REALLY GOOD?

guess I know what I'm doing for the week before this releases. no idea how I missed Melody of Memory!

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

aint nobody else on BG seem to be playing this game, but if you're curious, it is the BEST game in the series so far. it's just Curtain Call, But More (a LOT more) and that's all we needed. cant wait for the chrono trigger, xenogears, mana dlc etc.

if anyone is playing hit me up, we can like... trade proficards I guess? I have no idea what this multiplayer shit is

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I was going to pick it up until I saw 3 seasons of DLC which add like 100 something tracks each? I thought the point of this game was a FINAL release of everything.

Either way, I'm going to wait til everything goes on sale to buy. Glad to hear it's good though. I enmjoyed the OG back in the 3DS days

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    aint nobody else on BG seem to be playing this game, but if you're curious, it is the BEST game in the series so far. it's just Curtain Call, But More (a LOT more) and that's all we needed. cant wait for the chrono trigger, xenogears, mana dlc etc.

if anyone is playing hit me up, we can like... trade proficards I guess? I have no idea what this multiplayer shit is
    I'll probably pick it up eventually because I liked the DS one.

But ugh, 100 for the DLC huh.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I checked out the demo sceptically, I never played previous games and I'm not that much into rhythm games, but the demo got me hooked and I ordered the game. However, used a gift card I had for a certain store that is know for being slow-ass, so the game wasn't ready for pick up yesterday on release ;( should get it today hopefully.