Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

some fucked up shit.

Banned.

BG Level

Are you fucking kidding me? "Get up", and he shoots him as he tries to get up. Ugh...

An american police officer shoots an american soldier. Yeah let's make a thread that begins with 'lol'

Go rot in hell.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    An american police officer shoots an american soldier. Yeah let's make a thread that begins with 'lol'

Go rot in hell.
    You must be new to the Internets

lol ok I'll rot with you dumbass, I'm a police officer btw so gg. What's it matter where they're from? Would you have been okay with it if the cop was shooting an Israeli soldier?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Hahaha I lol'd.

Too bad they wernt kill shots.

Go rot in hell.
    yea I agree, the use of lol in the title should be removed, there is nothing, I repeat NOTHING funny about this video.

Fucking Pig ass cop, hes obviously horrible at his fuckin job, I dont know how old this video is or any story behind it... but he better have been fired/jailed for that shit, the Airforce Officer was just standing up, not jumping up or anything... there was no reason for a shot to be fired.

Would you have been okay with it if the cop was shooting an Israeli soldier?
    Bad thing to comapre to... and you know it.

That was horrible.

I hate jerkfase cops... Just yesterday I got out of class early, at the college and I was walking to my friends house. On the way I saw a cop drive by, I smile and nodded as to say... you know, "good job for keeping our town safe" Just out of respect, then I kept walking.

Dude turns around, passes me again, turns around again at an intersection and asks me why I'm not in school. I told him I go to a college and I just got out fo class so I was walking to my friend's house. He told me I looked too young to be in college then he asked for my ages and stuff. I told him I was 17, dual enrolled and I take all of my classes at the college. He still didn't like what he heard although I was about 500ft away from my campus and the nearest high school is 2 miles away.

Then he was like "You're lucky I don't take you in for truency, blah blah blah. I was like "man, Do you want to talk with my parents? then I showed him my cell phone in my hand. He just told me to forget it and just get wherever I was going quick and he didn't wanna see me outside anymore. So I walked away after he said it was ok. Kinda lame, but I just think he was bored. I'm so sorry for minding my own business

How so? He/she made a point to say the american shot the american. What if there was an Israeli soldier on a visa here in America and he was shot? Would have it been different? I don't understand. People are people.

And I found it funny because the cop obviously was an idiot who wasn't trained well. Hence why the title is "lol cops in cali" not "lol soldier got shot."

So please, shut the fuck up.

And Chumb cops like that usually, notice the word USUALLY, are like that because of the way they're treated. I could tell you stories of times I've pulled over people for going 15 over speed limit and the guy's window isn't even rolled halfway down yet before they start cursing me to high heaven. It ends up making you callous after a while if it gets to you. Though some cops are people who were picked on in high school and want revenge so, you never know.

lol ok I'll rot with you dumbass, I'm a police officer btw so gg. What's it matter where they're from? Would you have been okay with it if the cop was shooting an Israeli soldier?
    In bold: thank you for stating something which has zero relevance to the fact that you are an ignorant piece of shit, however would aid in proving the point that any dumbass can become a police officer.

As someone said, that is a bad thing to compare it to, and you're only conveying your ignorance more.

I'm gonna call bullshit on you being a 'good' police officer. Anyone can become a police officer, it's not freaking hard to do. I have a lot more respect for people that put themselves in the military and sacrifice themselves than for some crooked cops who pretend to care about the people of their own nation(power trip anyone?). You are nothing but a hypocritical piece of shit (assuming you're actually a cop, which i highly doubt).

I'm not going to presume that you understand the meaning of integrity or dignity, but this soldier who was shot, whether he was in the right or wrong, clearly understands the meaning of selflessness more than you.

OP's probably high from all the drugs he's confiscated from everyone else they've taken in, we know that's where it all goes

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    How so? He/she made a point to say the american shot the american. What if there was an Israeli soldier on a visa here in America and he was shot? Would have it been different? I don't understand. People are people.

And I found it funny because the cop obviously was an idiot who wasn't trained well. Hence why the title is "lol cops in cali" not "lol soldier got shot."

So please, shut the fuck up.

Sure people are people dude, but it boils down to the morals of the country you live in... in America it is... correct me if im wrong... but kinda bad to kill someone? especially if you are a police officer and doing a horrible job at it.

And it wasnt an Israeli soldier on a visa who was shot, , it was an American, one of his own, as the soldier was sayin... im on your side, he wasnt lyin was he?

But yea, if it was an Israeli soldier the cop would probably been deemed a hero for takin him down, noone would have looked at it as a horrible act... even if the situation was the EXACT same...

Eh, fuck it, I Dont care, I have a paper that needs written, fighting on the Internet is worthless, and STFU is so overused anymore its lost all value and meaning.. good day sir.

I don't think the title of this thread is any more or less offensive then the title of the movie he linked to. =)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

it was an American, one of his own
    How is it worse to shoot "one of your own" than someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    And Chumb cops like that usually, notice the word USUALLY, are like that because of the way they're treated. I could tell you stories of times I've pulled over people for going 15 over speed limit and the guy's window isn't even rolled halfway down yet before they start cursing me to high heaven. It ends up making you callous after a while if it gets to you. Though some cops are people who were picked on in high school and want revenge so, you never know.
    I have no problem with cops man, I just figured I'd share a bad cop story wince we were on the subject. Also in the cop's situation (in my story) I would have probably done the same thing to myself. It was early in the day (10:30am) and I'm a teenager, I was walking through a historical neighborhood district and I probably did appear suspicious, so honestly I don't blame him for his accusation.

I do have two friends that are cops and several of my friends parents are cops and honestly they're some of the cooler people I've met and they always have interesting stories to tell and they are always pretty funny. This story posted up top is just an unfortunate situation and obviously the officer made the wrong choice. Of course, with how society is today, if they see one cop do a bad thing, everyone jumps the bandwagon and just assumes all cops are crooked. It sucks, but it's just how it is.

How is it worse to shoot "one of your own" than someone else?
    You're joking right? I hope every day that the level of stupidity in this country would decrease, but it's comments like this that lead me to believe it will never be the case.

Let's just say that you are the part of a group of people. These are your people. You eventually go to war with these people, are you telling me that instead of fighting your 'enemy' you would turn your guns on your own brethren? Please tell me you are not that fucking stupid.

Now don't take this out of context, i think that this is stupid in every nation. We may all be a part of our 'own' groups of people but we are all human and in that context we are one and the same. I just think it is absolutely retarded that this police officer is so high on his platform that he feels it necessary to exorcise his force on someone who puts their life on the line so that he can have the power that he feels the need to use.

Without that soldier, that cop would just be another bum on the street.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Because most soldiers are HS drop outs that cant get a GED or a job?

It takes more effort and credentals to get in to the force, rather than the army or navy.

Its funny that people put soldiers above everyone else when most are just losers or suicidal. 5% of them actually go freely to war and say 'Im doing this for my country!"

1 less soldier wont do anything, and chances are all he did was sit on a beach in Hawaii for his tour.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX

It takes more effort and credentals to get in to the force, rather than the army or navy.

Its funny that people put soldiers above everyone else when most are just losers or suicidal. 5% of them actually go freely to war and say 'Im doing this for my country!"

1 less soldier wont do anything, and chances are all he did was sit on a beach in Hawaii for his tour.
    patriotic any? Its easy to speak shit if youre not doing anything.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX

patriotic any? Its easy to speak shit if youre not doing anything.
    Cousin is in the army, and ive been to basic training for the army (went with my friend as a learning experiance). I know the type of people that join up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast