Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RANGERS SPEAK UP     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

RANGERS SPEAK UP

After talking to a GM , they told me to make my complaint about the current ranged attack system through POL. This is where they told me to make my complaint.

POL Viewer > Services+Support > Support > E-mail Support

From what he/she told me.. that is the only way to voice your complaints or share suggestions with SE about game play. If anyone else knows another E-mail or forum we can use please post it for me ^^ ty.

Crimony, one little nerf and you whine to hell and back. Get the hell over it, for once it might throw a bit more balance in the damn game. RDM may be the jack of all trades but we're shafted too, not like SE's going to fix that and we've bitched longer <.<

its not just one little nerf

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

no where in my post was I complaining or whining so stfu and don't jump to conclusions. This was only to help the rangers out and others who thought that this made the job worthless.

Woohoo. You stand closer to a mob to do more damage. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD~

Quote Originally Posted by Twinyooper
    no where in my post was I complaining or whining so stfu and don't jump to conclusions. This was only to help the rangers out and others who thought that this made the job worthless.
    After talking to a GM , they told me to make my complaint about the current ranged attack system through POL. This is where they told me to make my complaint.

From what he/she told me.. that is the only way to voice your complaints or share suggestions with SE about game play. If anyone else knows another E-mail or forum we can use please post it for me ^^ ty.
    You just owned yourself, wow.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Woohoo. You stand closer to a mob to do more damage. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD~

funny, buddy of mine used a slug shot on an IT mob and did 120dmg instead of 600+ how was this closer= better dmg... its the opposite. RNG need to be at a farther distance , about 1/2 to 3/4 the max ranged attack distance to get max dmg and accuracy. Try doing a skillchain when the ranger is 20feet from the mob.

Actually, you stand farther.

They will not do anything. They can not revoke something they did in a patch. I read an official interview with them, and they said that they would love to remove the "auto-party" system but they can't because of technicalities or some stupid shit.

Sorry, you have been equalized

i dont think they will remove it but they could just "change it again" which i htink is gonna happen this change is ridiculous

i cant tap dance on other DDs faces anymore wtf is this shit

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

You just owned yourself, wow. You really FAIL.

I was not making a complaint to FFXI , I was mearly trying to help out people who had complaints of their own. Get facts before you wrongly accuse.

Edit: I am also trying to get other ways to voice concerns so my ls can help the game play be better. ie getting rid of gil sellers, reporting glitches etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    i cant tap dance on other DDs faces anymore wtf is this shit
    Sorry, you have been equalized

You're bitching because now you're not so damn awesome and have to sit down to take a shit like everyone else. Good hell, get over it. You really think SE was going to let it slide totally? Albeit better late than never I suppose, but really, think a bit. 1500+ dmg slugs on EXP mobs, 5000+ slugs on boreal mobs, now granted it's a boreal mob which barely has any def, if at all, but you get the point, and people post SS's gloating about it.

Just like the whole damn walk-speed/Mr.Argus and other 3rd party progs. People get their hands on them then show them off instead of shutting the hell up. If you don't think this was going to happen at some point or another, or even doubt the possibility of it occuring, that's just being silly. RDM can bitch all they want, (and dammit I will being one), but it's going to be very unlikely we'll see new spells for ourselves simply due to how broken our job is, plain and simple fact.

Oh, and, RDM came before RNG, so we get bitching seniority ;o

Playing a job that's always welcome no matter how many other whms are there, can show up pretty much naked and still get invited to the main alliance, can support a party 90% as effectively outside a party, can be anywhere in vanadiel in 15 minutes, and is stat-independent 2nd only to bard I just don't understand why someone would be upset about losing job effectivity </sarcasm>

Funny how many people will stop complaining once they go do 4 kirins in a row and find out the first one takes 3+ hours >_>

Pfft, I'd rather have a WHM to be grouped with honestly, sometimes I lose focus too much :D >.>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You're bitching because now you're not so damn awesome and have to sit down to take a shit like everyone else. Good hell, get over it. You really think SE was going to let it slide totally? Albeit better late than never I suppose, but really, think a bit. 1500+ dmg slugs on EXP mobs, 5000+ slugs on boreal mobs, now granted it's a boreal mob which barely has any def, if at all, but you get the point, and people post SS's gloating about it.

Just like the whole damn walk-speed/Mr.Argus and other 3rd party progs. People get their hands on them then show them off instead of shutting the hell up. If you don't think this was going to happen at some point or another, or even doubt the possibility of it occuring, that's just being silly. RDM can bitch all they want, (and dammit I will being one), but it's going to be very unlikely we'll see new spells for ourselves simply due to how broken our job is, plain and simple fact.

How the hell do you know if I have a ranger job? You dont so stfu again. Also only bitches bitch and you are the only one doing it on this thread. WTF is a person from Fairy server posting on a bahamut ls forum? grow the fuck up and tend to your own business.

On a side note, ranger is no more expensive to level then a melee unless you are an idiot and don't do any research. So don't pull the "omgomgomgomgomgomg all that gilz wasted!" shit.

How the hell do you know if I have a ranger job? You dont so stfu again. Also only bitches bitch and you are the only one doing it on this thread. WTF is a person from Fairy server posting on a bahamut ls forum? grow the fuck up and tend to your own business.
    Dude, if you don't have a RNG job, then why the fuck are you posting this? Do you think before you write or do you just put down the first thing that pops into that over-inflated egomaniac head of yours? Now you're also acting like a child, and by the way, a lot of other people post here from other servers, it's a PUBLIC FORUM.

That, and last I checked, but the RNG nerf wasn't singled out to Bahamut, jackass.

You're a fucking winner, you get the prize.

Because you made a thread saying you talked to a GM about how you hate this RNG nerf, how your slug shots were sucking, and yea...

Don't eat me

Orfeo: 1
    Whiny Jackass: 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast