BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NM Despawn?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

NM Despawn?

Alright, so I was dicking around today, I tried to solo Megalobugard as BST/RDM 60. I died.

At any rate, I pulled Megalobugard to where Leshychikhas pop to use as pets. I was swapping them and meleeing with them, Rampaging once in a while. Eventually I got too much hate, to the point where he wouldn't come off me even with Raven gear on. So I used a Hi-Reraiser really quick and died.

That's when Megalobugard despawned. That's odd... I don't recall NMs despawning. Was this a glitch? Its just interesting I think.

And yeah, I reraised and saw he respawned within 30 seconds back in his pop area. No M-Tusk ftl.

Re: NM Despawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    Alright, so I was dicking around today, I tried to solo Megalobugard as BST/RDM 60. I died.

At any rate, I pulled Megalobugard to where Leshychikhas pop to use as pets. I was swapping them and meleeing with them, Rampaging once in a while. Eventually I got too much hate, to the point where he wouldn't come off me even with Raven gear on. So I used a Hi-Reraiser really quick and died.

That's when Megalobugard despawned. That's odd... I don't recall NMs despawning. Was this a glitch? Its just interesting I think.

And yeah, I reraised and saw he respawned within 30 seconds back in his pop area. No M-Tusk ftl.
    Yeah, unfortunatly they do. I was helping a friend get an Archer's Jupon and popped Ambusher before my buddy was ready. I died, Ambusher depopped and we had to wait another 3+ hours till we got him to pop again.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, unfortunatly they do. I was helping a friend get an Archer's Jupon and popped Ambusher before my buddy was ready. I died, Ambusher depopped and we had to wait another 3+ hours till we got him to pop again.
    That seems to be how the NM works its not a up and wandering one like most NMs its to a extent popped. Megalo seems really odd though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That's weird because didn't the update notes say that behaviour was only supposed to be on normal mobs and not NMs?

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by spooky
    That's weird because didn't the update notes say that behaviour was only supposed to be on normal mobs and not NMs?
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Could it have been a glitch? Maybe I'll try again in the future to see if it happens.