Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

[Lakshmi/Hades]Tonyyayo/Turbofox(BC)

Name: Tonyyayo (Lakshmi), previously Turbofox of Hades.

LSs: Legacy of Hades, SnD, tFS

Jobs: THF DRK NIN BLM 75

Any information is appreciated.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Re: [Lakshmi/Hades]Tonyyayo/Turbofox(BC)

I've seen him around. I don't really know much about him, but I haven't heard anything negative either. I think he was kicked from SnD, but I wouldn't hold that against him. Also, he posts here fairly regularly.

Worth a shot imo.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ferien Terzo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Good guy, reliable and dedicated. Definitely worth picking up.

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

I don't really have much interaction with him, but he seems like a decent enough guy. However, he seems like a bit of a server hopper, he's only been here on Lakshmi for a few months, so I'm surprised to see him leaving so soon. Might be a perfectly good explanation, I'd imagine either someone from FS or Tonyyayo himself will be posting with some insight eventually.

If he's leaving because he doesn't like end-game here, I can't really blame him, we are kinda short-bus compared to a lot of servers. Hopefully you guys will be able to provide what he's looking for.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Wouldn't hold being kicked from SnD against him eh, not sure what you mean by that...

Back on topic, not sure if he was kicked or left, happened while I was on break from game but he was always reliable and a good guy from what I can remember.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'd vote yes to his application if he decided to come back to hades and reapply to Legacy.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Fartaru
    Wouldn't hold being kicked from SnD against him eh, not sure what you mean by that...
    Nothing, really. Any number of things could have happened, and I just mean it's not a great way to gauge ones' character. No need to be defensive 8)

What i recall from him being in SnD(which was short) was that he posted on forums one day that he was taking break while in shell to level Beastmaster, which some members(i think it was 2 individuals who questioned why you would do that in an active HNM shell but made no offensive remarks) questioned. He got pissed right away stating as to why anyone would question him taking a break to level a job with his friend and said he quit SnD. He then surfaced a few days later in TFS.
    I however questioned the way he did it and wondered if it was just his oppurtunity to jump to TFS who were hot and on a lucky streak for a while with claims at HNM. I might have been reaching with my view but it is what it is. Other than that they were no other issues.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Actually when he first applied to tFS, I thought it was because we were on a hot streak also, quite a coincidence. But after being in our shell a while, I have to say, regardless of why he joined he was a great member. Always friendly, cool guy, and thanks to his motivation, one of our members is on the last stage of his relic shield (which we always discussed before but never actually put the effort into doing it). Im sorry to see him go. A shell hopper he may be, a server hopper he may be, but fact is he didnt get much from us, and was overall a positive influence on the shell. So I say take him, even if he does skip out on his next shell/server im sure you he will not disappoint for the time he is in it.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've got a couple good friends in SnD. A lot of people forget that linkshells are made up of individuals, but I don't

GL on your new server Tony.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

I met the rapper one, but as far as this Tony goes. He sure makes funny posts, but overall he's a nifty player. Good thing about him he's not egotistical, which makes him a direct asset to a Ls. Other than that, enjoy your new home.
    Lol, that rapper is no good =P

My name is more from Scarface, hence my sig^^

Thanks for the nice comments you all, glad to know i wasnt a burden while i was on Lakshmi lol.

And i will miss alot of my friends in tFS, they might not be the most organized players, BUT, they are some of thie nicest people i have even met in this game. It's going to hurt when i leave.

Wraith

Tony's a good guy. I think he overreacted a bit when people made their comments about him taking a break, but I know the people in question can be somewhat belligerent. I enjoyed having him in SnD while he was here, and was sad to see him go. Keep in touch man! It'll make me sad not to be able to /poke you while you're afk in Whitegate, lol.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Well after further reading rules and event times i think ill have to retract my app. I didnt think about the time change that will happen. Arizona does not change time zones, so that will make me late to all events, other than HNM. Lame state! Sorry guys i guess your all stuck with me. Also it will be hard to leave the friends i have made on this server, so transering again would not be wise at this time. Thank you for your consideration though and best of luck in what you do^^

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Damn it you're not leaving... j/k Hope to see you around more. ^^b

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

o.O You want meh to leavz?; ; orz

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Nah I was surprised to hear you were off. Fellow BST here, people just don't give them as much credit as is due to them. Anyhow, was an amusing conversation we had back then on vent. Hopefully I'll see you around more

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

A bit late but I didn't see this post before.

I'm one of the guys who reacted when Tony said he would take a break from LS activities to level his BST. My reaction had good reasons, but that's ot the point.

I have nothing against Tony, he is a nice guy and a good player. Best luck to you in your future ^^

KMall21

Quote Originally Posted by KMall21
    Just as an Update, Tonyyayo(Turbofox) is leaving Lakshmi and just so happens our LS leaders Novio went missing just an hour before he announces this. I'm sure everyone can draw their own conclusion. But, we also got other anomynous info that deepens the Tonyyayo mystery. Just was looking for a place to point this out.
    I doubt he would steal or need a Novio, most of his gil was supplied by IGE.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

locking per player request. He is not on bc check anymore, if you feel what happened warrents a player warning, please post a new thread in the appropriate section. With some proof please, no need for unnecessary slander.