Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mystery Hume F 2B - PLD/RDM: Aegis, Htclar., Dalmy, Koenig

Any info on this person female hume model black hair ponytail character Dalmatica redmage Aegis Pld full koenig hauticlair. Reason I'm being so descriptive is cause of the large amounts of high end gear someone has to know something about this player. Any info is appreciated!

ADMIN EDIT: originally titled as a background check of Phoebee of Odin, which the person is NOT - Phoebee was Elvaan (screenshots below), and had full self-made Kaiser, not Koenig, a Def. Ring, and no Hauteclaire.

I'm sure whoever this is, their server peers will want to chime in.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kicoe Vashai
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Re: [bc] [Odin] Phoebee

This thread cought my eye because of the name Phoebee (good friend who quit a year ago). He had Aegis Dalmatica etc. too, however the Phoebee I'm thinking of was playing an Elvaan female 6a and not the black haired Hume female with a ponytail. Kinda strange that someone coming from Odin would name himself Phoebee, must have changed his name I guess.

Another thing, I can't really recall a black haired Hume female having an Aegis. Usually you notice someone getting an Aegis and "high end gear" like you said. Maybe the other people from Odin who read this forum can back this up that we never had a black haired Hume female with Aegis, if infact there was a Hume female with Aegis my appologies, must have missed it :/

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

like Zven said, there was a Phoebee on Odin, and it was an elv female. Also she had full Kaiser, Dring and no Hautclaire

this is the only SS i could find of her:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8.../lockedAV6.jpg

Whoever your "Phoebee" is, its not from Odin

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Phoebee is still on Odin, Andryy got a POL-Message some "weeks" ago something like "she" is sorry that she quit without saying a word and it was a RL Issue. And i think, if Phoebee would play again, she would stay on Odin and in LB. But she is 100% not playing atm. At least that's what Andryy told me on MSN when we where talking about her and how sad it is that she quit.

To that Aegis think, there aren't many on Odin and i agree with Zven that i don't remember a Hume Aegis User.
    And we have "only" 10 Aegis User if the ffxiah-List is up2date:
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item.php?id=15070&sid=12

I think the one who sayd it's name was Phoebee just tooked the name out of this list. Since Phoebee don't play anymore, maybe someone who knowed her. Or Maybee someone who didn't finished his Aegis on Odin but on your Server.

And Hauteclaire, Dalmatica, Full Koenig, Aegis should be someone who could only be in one of the Big 4 LS (BBQ, LB, TK, Resu) if "her" is not JP or maybee in the Old Unsent, but then Hauteclaire, hmm.

Or he is just lying with all details and never was on Odin hehe

Ashira

Nothing to add, except to agree, and that our Phoebee, the Elvaan pictured above, as I recall, was JP. >.>

Christ, how stupid are these server transfer people?

I'll change your topic title though, maybe we can find out where the person came from by description.

Kaeko
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Re: Mystery Hume F 2B - PLD/RDM: Aegis, Htclar., Dalmy, Koenig

The Khim sword is probably the best way to ID.

Unless the person is not truly from Odin, you can narrow it down pretty easily because certain LSs don't attempt Khim. Excluding the Japanese Shells which do Khim on Odin (because the OP seems to suggest this person is English speaking), only LB, Res and BBQ even do this NM.

I don't think it is anyone from Res because like 80% of the players on Odin that respond to checks on this forum are Res (including the leader). If this person was from that LS someone would have said something already.

The only LB player that matched even closely to the description was Phoebee and it is clearly not her and people have already gone over that.

I'm not the best person to talk about BBQ players since I'm not in there, but I honestly don't think this is someone from there. Someone fleeing with a Khim sword would have been at least a semi-big deal and I don't see a lot of players in there bailing, let alone server switching. I'm sure someone in there like Vagus could say something about that.

Based on this, I highly doubt this player is from Odin like the original BC said.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

We don't let girls tank!

But seriously, we don't have a sword yet so it's not one of ours. BBQ only has a couple swords themself and I'm pretty sure LB only has a couple as well.

Chances are the person is lying somewhere or there's a mistake in their description of character. I'm going with choice A on this one. We'd know if something like this came up missing on Odin very quickly.

Ashira

Quote Originally Posted by Hex
    We don't let girls tank!

/diaf

I didn't mean to accuse anyone btw. I merely got a story like this, this person quit for a year or so. I then went to ffxi ah and the relic list to see if I can see a blank sheet. I found that, that person bought a stack of wind crystals. It was around the time he/she server switched. I hope that I didn't upset anyone I'm just curious. He/she has very good gear, and claims to be from odin. I don't know then this is kinda strange.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Double check their gear and their model again just to be 100% and get back to us. That gear doesn't represent anyone who is from Odin. Unless you got some of the gear mixed and such we can try to figure it out. Mysteries are always fun anyway you aren't causing anyone any problems.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

BBQ has 2 Hautclaire. The Kat brothers of Blacat & Namicat have them. Hate the fuckin nm, we're like 0/30 or something after getting those 2 there swords. Lol.

Anyways, um bbq doesn't have anyone fitting the descriptions given. Pretty sure its not from Odin if there name was Phohbee. He's HK btw, not JP. :D

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Sounds like Faye from Ramuh server (tho I think Faye was the blonde version of this character model).. I heard she jumped after narrowly being denied trial in my linkshell and then being flamed as "sloppy seconds" by some members of Darkhearts. I'll let you confirm the identity before getting into details.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401
    Sounds like Faye from Ramuh server.. I heard she jumped after narrowly being denied trial in my linkshell and then being flamed as "sloppy seconds" by some members of Darkhearts.
    ]

What's funny is faylene is the name of the actual character, along with Blademaster. Both sound like really cool guys but alot of mystery behind everything.

Any other interesting notes that should be noted? The gear is exactly as it sounds.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

You know for a sec Goods I thought you were doing a background check on Phoebe and thought you had lost your mind. Then realized she was Rdm and Sam not Pld. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Naafeih
    You know for a sec Goods I thought you were doing a background check on Phoebe and thought you had lost your mind. Then realized she was Rdm and Sam not Pld. My bad.

nah pimp lol how has everything been? Your number still the same?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yeah, same number.

Who are you doing the background checks for? I have no clue who anyone in that picture is.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I can't tell if that's her or not.. Usually when I saw her it was in town and she was wearing Valor Surcoat and that orchid hairpiece.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401
    I can't tell if that's her or not.. Usually when I saw her it was in town and she was wearing Valor Surcoat and that orchid hairpiece.
    Definitely not. Faye from Ramuh has F4B face, not F2B. Also does not have Dalm or Koenig.

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

Could just be a bad screenshot, but that looks a lot more like a Hume F 3A (my model) than a 2B. The hair's not quite black, and it fully covers her neck/ear, if it was 2B hair, you'd be able to see her right ear, even with the slight movement from running.

In case it gets to the point of considering servers other than Ramuh, whoever it is very definitely isn't from Lakshmi.

Edited for ear side correction.