Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A Warning to Remora Server.

Well Hello BG and everyone else who checks the forums B) I haven't been to forums for a long time after certain issues, but... of course just like others, I wanted to know what was up. Well... this post I guess could be a "Happy" moment for all of Bahamut, or most (I guess not including Orfeo...but maybe he'll change his opinion after reading this post) After reading the past few posts where Orfeo was standing up for Fatality, I guess I felt this had to come to attention. Not that many of you might care, but I do, because he screwed over one of my friends and I really hope he does the right thing and gives the item he stole from him, BACK.

Yes, it's a post about Fatality -_- I'm sorry, but it came to my attention earlier this morning, my friend, Zanon was sending me mad msgs before the server did its transfer freaking out telling me I had to get a hold of Fatality at all costs, because well... Fatality told Zanon that he wanted to borrow his Osode -_-... and would definately give it back, and he could trust him... Zanon really trusted Fatality and always stood up for him. But I guess you could say I opened his eyes up earlier today, letting him in on "Fatality" and what I personally know, or what have you.

Fatality, I'm sure you'll end up reading this post, and flaming w/e you want here... but I really hope you do the right thing and return his Osode since you know BOTH of you are on the Remora server now. (Hurray for Bahamut right?, /cheer) Zanon trusted you, and if you keep it you are .... well words can't describe.

I don't know if Remora people read here, I will most likely post this under BG's forums as well, because I don't know where else to post (since I don't really go to any other forums, so please forgive me to PoS and BG now for posting this on your forums.)

I just want REMORA and Orfeo (and all who really thought and believed Fatality doesn't steal) that well... he may have gotten away with it, But I know the name he goes under on Remora, and I guess I wish anyway to help Zanon get his Osode back, he worked hard for it, way over Fatality...

Fatality's name on Remora : Thrud <-- be warned not to trust that person if he decides not to give the osode back, well he did this to other people on Bahamut as well, so...yea... Beware. I know all this info because Zanon is still sending me msgs trying to get me to help him get it, but I have no way of that, but maybe others can help on Remora now, or w/e.

Nickolias, who is also a friend of mine, is friends IRL with Fatal, so I msgd him even for Zanon to possibly go over to his house, something... because I do and did feel sorry for Zanon and do hope he gets the Osode back from Fatality. Well Nickolias basically said Fatality moved servers and changed his name so he could screw ppl over from Bahamut and on Remora as well and Nicko wanted no part of it... that's just sad that Fatal/Thrud could do something like this... but what else is new right? Maybe you take back the times you stuck up for Fatality, Orfeo? Because I can't believe I actually once wanted Fatality in my ls, PoS, when I was with them... There is so much more I could say....buuuut.... this is too much as is.

k so now that I took up the space here to talk about that, I'm sorry that you had to read another post about Fatality -_- or now known as Thrud on Remora...

I play this game to enjoy the friendships and help everyone, I don't like to see people hurt and I hope you all have a wonderful day. I just wanted to get this post out before I'm gone for a week... Thank you.

if you trade someone an osode the day before the worldshift - - - you're retarded.

the fact it was fatality just makes it taht much better.

true..and I tried telling that to Zanon =/....but I still feel sorry enough for him to make it aware to those on Remora nowas well... ya know?

Zanon should've read tengokou's peacock charm thread. He's not getting his osode back lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level

it is RETARDED to giv someone a Osode b4 W-Shift not even if its Fatality or not and for that he wont get it back for beeing stupid.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Correct me if I'm wrong.. In Uchino LS, Blud was next in line for Kirin's Osode. He was in the LS months before Zanon, way back when we were ShadeLS, and Blud was a lv.60BRD, long ass time ago... Anyways, Blud wasn't at the Kirin that day b/c he had school or something. Zanon whined like a baby for Holy to give him the Osode.

He worked REALLY HARD for that Osode. -.-

And that's a really fag thing for Fatality to do, too.

Everyone's gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Correct me if I'm wrong.. In Uchino LS, Blud was next in line for Kirin's Osode. He was in the LS months before Zanon, way back when we were ShadeLS, and Blud was a lv.60BRD, long ass time ago... Anyways, Blud wasn't at the Kirin that day b/c he had school or something. Zanon whined like a baby for Holy to give him the Osode.

He worked REALLY HARD for that Osode. -.-

And that's a really fag thing for Fatality to do, too.

Everyone's gay.

I didn't know the story behind his "day of getting it or w/e" and who deserved it more, just was wanting to warn Remora Fatality's new name on there, so that something like this wont happen to any of them as well... as well as sharing this incident, which is pretty pathetic of "Thrud" to do...and yes I do agree with all of you that that was not a smart move on his behalf as well...some people trust people too far...heh..

Karma is a bitch. enjoy zanon

I will ensure that he makes it absolutely no where in Remora, because of this and other ridiculous, selfish bastardish remarks and actions.

You have my word.

u also promise to be a good bard geno? X)
    BRING OUT THE SWORD BABY!

Sword... ugh.

I hate meleeing. I'd melee with Staff if anything, because I love my damn staves. Maybe I'll level Sword skill just to have Spirits Within--but then again, I'm a fucking Taru.

go go 550 dmg Spirits!

ok, /blm and nuke!

omg leik i cna do thenrody and nevr get rsistQQ!!!!11

hey that works when u first get threnody.....although not very powerful it sure is fun lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

so what idc what i did, and that is not my name of Remora, its Fatality.

heh... and no its not fatality, you named a mule fatality on their so you would have to change your name when you switched over, which is now Thrud :wink:

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you rearrange letters a bit, Thrud = Turd o.o

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i named a mule cooter i remeber because i told u stupid bitch.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Are you really gone

lets think about it for a second, if u didn't change name why would u bother defending that name? might as well say yeah thats me f#ck me up on remora ^^b

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast