Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The Whole Story... (well my side anyways)

Berticus you little dick boy who can't boil water and only skill in life is FF.
    This is a game, you need to get laid and find life outside of FF.

Since being kicked from bg I have never flamed your boards or tried to explain publicly what really went down. It's a game no big thing. But I see you once again need to mention my name on your boards and the loot I ran off with from BG.

For the record, I was booted from bg for selling ls property, a serket ring.

Anyone who has ever asked I have told the whole story and it seems now that this forum has become "the" forum that most read, that I tell my side.

This was early bg when the plan was not to be like FF and mass recruit which u seem to do now and i suggested on many occasions needing more players and was bashed for even suggesting it at the time. Like all LS's there was the inner core who got everything, Bert since my joining u personally pimped out every good peace of whm gear for yourself and gave me nothing, you sold ls property and bought gears for the inner circle, your personal friends. At that time i had spent 750k on cops and when suggested to make parties ahead of time you said dont worry we will deal with it when we get up there, and u always made 2 good parties and left me in the party that was bound to fail, making me spend more gils and begging members to try again... God I miss the real Ryoske, then when it came time to do diablos i u left me behind and went in yourself 2 times cause u couldn't wait 10 minutes it would take me to get to u cause i had to work late. Also at that time the inner circle was taking off their pearls and camping money NMs cause they were too greedy to share the gils. I could not even afford a dam choco at this moment in time, and thought i could flip the serket ring which at that time had jumped from the avg 1.5 to 2 mil. Sold the ring for 2 mil hoping to buy it for 1.5... but this was the begining of RMT hardcores and mass gil sellers and that dam ring and everything else went up and up and up... yea i pimped out my thief to be ubber in a bg static, but after having to own up to veritas (god i miss the real veritas too) what i had done I sold all the gears and lost 500k in the transactions making it impossible to buy the ring which had now risen to 3 mil. Personally i felt as justified in what u did to Owned as I did in refusing to give your solution of giving the 2 mil to the ls, BG f'ed me so they (actually the inner circle) deserved no loyalty from me after all i have given to them, my time, my exp, my money (always had food , etc, needed for every event and was almost perfect attendance to most events). I am not one for all this drama shit but you dragged me into this buy whining of lost items from members who left (insert post... but i can't... just Judah lives here and mentioned my name being tossed about)

As for what i got from dynamis, it was not bg dynamis, I started going with wiffleball as a Knights ls member, and my beast af set was basically given to me and voltfest cause no one wanted them at the time, the whm af head peace and feet were only givent to me due to my almost perfect attendance and those above me had them, if u recall i lost every lot , had to use the tier system u created, so i dont consider them bg items, they are wiffle ball items, which anyone from any ls could have gotten

As for the genbu shield, omg BG drama there, when asked if i could lot on them one pearlsack holder said yes so I outlotted Curtis while the inner circle screamed NO!!!, but i had permission of a sack so stfu. From that lot forward I became more and more seperated from that inner circle and felt used and abused by bg, added to that the secret taking of your pearls money nm campers while i got broke helping in cops only to be left behind. At that moment I was broke and desperate and I agree it was wrong to sell the ring, but your solution of giving the ls 2 mil when i had only 1.5 mil (sold gear at loss) was insane and is why i paused for so long on what to do about it. fortunately some good hearted bg members (yes folks not all bg sucks, just berticus and the inner circle (you know who you are) most are most kind, sadly tho most have also left due to berts poor leadership skills (cant make a decision, usually has to be told what to do, no balls dont make for a good leader berty boy)

My record stands... I was kicked out of bg for selling serket ring, but there was more too it then just greed on my part, it was unfortunately when Edwardtheblack was not being allowed to play till his grades got better that BG had no leader, and was being run by the inner circle, it was their greed that made me sink to their level. All because you could not make the right decision and allowed the shit to go on that was going on. Hell FF would never of existed if you could have made a decision, Ecurb wanted in and u hummed and hawed so long that he made his own ls tired of waiting for you. .... anyways i degress
    Flame all you like, deny and tell more altered reality as you see it, I will only have Judah to summarize what was said here since he seems to thrive on your forums, but when i have ever been directed here all i see is flames and childish retorts (or long winded quicklet's lengthy crap that i can never get to the end of)

I am tired of people asking why i left/or was kicked from bg, heres my side of it.

I know many of you that have left bg and are still in knew what berts decision was ... was wrong.

Thank you for sending me gils (2 mil to be exact from 5 bg members who knew bert was an idiot and wrong) I used that 2 mil to buy my bst a haubergeon and will never sell it cause i know that would be wrong.

Do you know what is right and wrong bert? don't answer I don't care... I write this post to those I have never thanked in public (cause they asked me not too) and to those of you who still ask... why did u get kicked from bg ? ... and for your constant whining of all that I stole from bg. A friend in BG reminded me its not BG i hate, its you!

<--- technopeasent here (only bought the computer to play FF)

**insert funny signature**

Judah Stop Reading BG forums and refresh me beeyatch!!!!

*plays ballad*

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I was booted from bg for selling ls property, a serket ring.
    You also tried to lie about/deny selling serket ring, and skipped events routinely that you should've been at. You sucked ass at Promyvion missions too (back before SE gimped them all), not that that really had any bearing on you getting kicked but I figured you should know that. Also, you still don't seem to know how to write coherently enough for other people to understand you... my god, learn some grammar for christ's sake.

You got kicked cause you broke the rules and kept breaking them. Deal with it, because you're not gonna find any sympathy here.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Ground floor.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/holds Cantide tightly.

You made him cry, Quicklet.

oh god not another angsty kicked member

Septislut Sexy Brigade
    BG Level

its that season

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

too be froggy

Good to kno that stuff like this happens in other linkshells.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For anyone else who feels the need to angst, tell their life story and/or admit to obsceneties - please, keep in mind there are real people reading this. Real people with short attention spans.

Please try to keep it to two paragraphs my brain can't last that long. Five sentences-two paragraphs.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Enitsu
    For anyone else who feels the need to angst, tell their life story and/or admit to obsceneties - please, keep in mind there are real people reading this. Real people with short attention spans.

Please try to keep it to two paragraphs my brain can't last that long. Five sentences-two paragraphs.

can you try to make me Blessed Mitts +1?, If so let me know and i'll head over to ige to rmt a couple of mil.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

can you try to make me Blessed Mitts +1?, If so let me know and i'll head over to ige to rmt a couple of mil.
    I take it you've seen my bazaar and the 15 pairs of mitts in it. I've been trying to HQ hands/legs for my mule. (*'-')

kasber

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Also, you still don't seem to know how to write coherently enough for other people to understand you... my god, learn some grammar for christ's sake.

Hmm, nothing better to fire back with than spelling mistakes, grammer, and punctuation... you lose, NEXT!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

wasssap kasber lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

I take it you've seen my bazaar and the 15 pairs of mitts in it. I've been trying to HQ hands/legs for my mule. (*'-')
    legs signed? I bought a pair for ballista the other day from AH. wanna trade? lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Emiere has my last pair of signed legs in bazaar - I'm going to school now though, so check back in 7hrs.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

You sold LS property, it's your own fault for trying to be greedy and having it come to bite you in the ass (I believe that's called karma). I would have kicked you out too if you sold LS property, lied about it, and kept the gil.

Quote Originally Posted by kasber
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Also, you still don't seem to know how to write coherently enough for other people to understand you... my god, learn some grammar for christ's sake.

Hmm, nothing better to fire back with than spelling mistakes, grammer, and punctuation... you lose, NEXT!
    Grammar.

Re: The Whole Story... (well my side anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Fudeni
    Stopped reading.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: The Whole Story... (well my side anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by Fudeni
    will somebody click on Fudeni's forum profile and tell me what it says next to "interests"?