+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No PSU on 30.03.06     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

No PSU on 30.03.06

Phantasy Star Universe verschoben

15.02.06 - Sega gibt bekannt, dass das Rollenspiel Phantasy Star Universe in Japan verschoben wurde: Statt im 30.03.06, soll die Auslieferung jetzt 2006 stattfinden.

Als Grund gibt Sega an, dass man die Qualität des Spiels und die Stabilität der Online-Funktion verbessern will.
    No Release at 30-03-06. new release is ANYTIME 2006

Because they want to improve the quality of the game and the
    online functions to work better.

At least they don't try to rush a product like the rest of the world.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Jupp ^^ I hope it will come out in November/December, perfect time to quit FF XI for PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    Jupp ^^ I hope it will come out in November/December, perfect time to quit FF XI for PSU.
    Yea it was schedualed for Q3 in NA... so im not sure... That game will consume me once again. FUCK I WANT IT NOW

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I couldn't agree more. As much as I want it I don't mind waiting if they're spending time learning from their catalogue of past mistakes.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Is this game going to be as repetive and as small as PSO:BB? Or is it going to be more of a world like FFXI? Is it going to be like you "teleport" to a world, clear the level, or just like a seamless world?

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Borisan
    Is this game going to be as repetive and as small as PSO:BB? Or is it going to be more of a world like FFXI? Is it going to be like you "teleport" to a world, clear the level, or just like a seamless world?
    No one really knows. It will be bigger than old PSOs, but I dont know about it being as massive like FFXI.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    No one really knows. It will be bigger than old PSOs, but I dont know about it being as massive like FFXI.
    hahah, actually check out.

http://www.pso-world.com

Psoworld has the most accurate info out there IMO.

But bassicly, the game will be, there are 3 planets. each planet will have X amount of dungeons and each dungeon will be randomly generated to keep from getting too repetitive.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Brendam

But bassicly, the game will be, there are 3 planets. each planet will have X amount of dungeons and each dungeon will be randomly generated to keep from getting too repetitive.
    Amen...Caves and Ruins were pissing me off being repetitive, atleast Forest and Mines were 2 area's..It really dont mind waiting for it IF it'll increase the quality of gameplay..and hopefully they wont do some fucked up like the card battle

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

lol.. I have an account there.. I forgot about that site completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Realm
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendam

Amen...Caves and Ruins were pissing me off being repetitive, atleast Forest and Mines were 2 area's..It really dont mind waiting for it IF it'll increase the quality of gameplay..and hopefully they wont do some fucked up like the card battle
    hahah yea the Caves were the worst area by far... Ultimate Mil Lilies were absolute garbage... the Ruins I didnt mind cause you got good EXP and with a good group you could rape the area.... And the card game was complete garbage... I wish I had my 50 bucks back........

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I hated Ultimate Caves. Even if you were being careful, you'd still get hit by those lillies and die. The mines were absolutely my favorite in ep. 1 b/c of the music. Also, Gizonde + Tsumikiri J sword cleaned out most areas. Holy Ray for everything else. (My main was a HUnewearl, btw.)

Ep. 2, I wasn't a big fan of the spaceship area. Central control was ok. Clearing all 3 places, the beach, mountainside, and jungle and then the actual boss at the end was good EXP. Plus you have to admit, the beach area was absolutely gorgeous. And.. of course.. the seabed, was lame as hell. </3 Delbiters. Olga Flow was just insanely gay (online at least).

I think PSU will be pretty good. I'm loving the screenshots, and I'm sure it'll be just as addicting as old PSO; however I hope they do fix the repetitiveness.

Here's some eye candy for those who don't feel like actually checking out the website.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7...nownmob3cb.jpg
    http://img415.imageshack.us/img415/7574/rapucha3uc.jpg

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

so how many ppl can play with you in this game? it looks really interesting

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rahvin
    so how many ppl can play with you in this game? it looks really interesting
    I believe it's 4, same as the other phantasy star games, I didnt read enough of psu though, btw Setsuko..you had a HUnewearl?what was your charecters name?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Noobs gonna cause Spike Flail.

My account on PSO-World had about 1k posts on it lol. Wonder if it's still active...

RAmar ftw

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

E. Body
    BG Level

I played on Rigel 7 too but I don't remember you russ.

I miss heaven's punisher. My fave weapon :/ BRING IT BACK!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Razz

I bet yours was legit like everyone elses!

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz

I bet yours was legit like everyone elses!
    It was most likely duped, but I remember trading some weapon for it, cant remember which lol. It was pretty early on in the game too.

I remember I was so pissed off when some UAE fag stole my bazooka, which I drooled at for such a long time.

OMG I'm getting impatient for this game now.