Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Didn't feel like using PM =)

Too bad you don't, I was trying to figure out if Parrying 269 would be White or Blue for THF75. Lot of sites list it as unknown or A?, some list it as one or the other but have other information wrong (e.g. DRK Great Axe cap)

NIN get A-... I heard SAM is the only class with an A+ in it <_<

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory

Too bad you don't, I was trying to figure out if Parrying 269 would be White or Blue for THF75. Lot of sites list it as unknown or A?, some list it as one or the other but have other information wrong (e.g. DRK Great Axe cap)
    And we didn't feel like reading this CRAP

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is something pretty interesting, since nobody really gets capped parry. If you level a job with uncertain parry skill to 75, please share the info.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Yes 269 is capped for a thief. No, samurai does not have an A+ in parrying. nin thf and sam all have A-.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle

Don't do it next time then

Chances are you actually didn't mind reading it at all, you just wanted to assert your e-penis by acting tough in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    Yes 269 is capped for a thief. No, samurai does not have an A+ in parrying. nin thf and sam all have A-.
    picture of blue parrying plz

It's not hard to tell what parry caps at for each job. Just go to a level capped zone where you have capped parry and compare it to the rest of your skills.

If you can find me a level 61 cap zone I'll be happy to try this out.

Can you make a lv61 cap diorama? =X

Just realized it would need to be a level 62 capped zone, as A+ and A- are both 207 at 61 lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle

You sir... are a fag.

Demi... Can you give some info on how you capped your parrying, or how you could cap it quicker... +AGI gear and -evasion gear? >.> plz tell Parry master

parry gear, +agi, -evasion gear = useless imo

I never attempted to "skill up" parry for that exclusive puprose. It rose during merit PTs, HNMs, farming, etc.

The best skillup mob in the game for me was Vrtra. Tanking him straight up for four kills resulted in the majority of my 250-260ish skill up. Tiamat and Jormungand will probably give similar skillups but have a tendency to fly.

The other huge source of high lvl parry skillups was Sea. I hit 269 on a Eo'Ghrah while farming Jailer of Temperence.

Parrying is just something that will rise over time while you're the main NIN tank for your LS... if you're not, then you're probably going to have to subscribe to one of the awful KI threads about +agi and +skill in Den of Rancor on Pucks >.>

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I refuse to kill myself by spending hour after hour and day after day working on the skill, so I just tank quite a bit and pray for some skillups. Still going slow though and only at 236 myself ; ; I do find that you get a LOT more skillups in Sea than anywhere else, and a lot more on HNMs/NMs.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

If you can find me a level 61 cap zone I'll be happy to try this out.
    Solo ENM?

edit: think there's a 60cap place in pso'xja