Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Steadfasts LS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Steadfasts LS

Just throwing this out there.

Steadfast HNMLS Behemoth Domion Chat Log 2 picture by samisisgay - Photobucket

Edit: Read comment carefully.

P.S. I didn't know Samis liked asian dick that much.

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

Can we add this to the random fail thread instead? Because surely the other people in that party won't be able to identify the person that blocked their name. I also like how they (you?) forgot to block out the name on one of the screenshots anyway -- Shmigle.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Comment hasn't been re-added to the editted ones

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Apparently, I didn't even cast. Wtf.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I guess you don't bot, just lot!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You guys missed the point. This isn't anti-AV post. We had plenty of those in the past.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What IS the point? I think you are misinformed to be honest.

(Belkin knows all)

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I see it a couple ways:

Warning that people bot in a linkshell who won't allow botting (lewl)
    The sacks are taking the bank to another server
    The LS members have no idea

idk though

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Did you read the comment on photobucket page? The point, is the hypocricy. Besides, I always enjoy throwing a wrench into the gears of some asshole.

fyi, I'm not the host of screenshots, nor am I the one who took them.

Edit: Azalee got it right. It's all of the above.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hate to speak for Samis. But the second half of the comment at the bottom is completely wrong.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They must be joining your shell then, Belkin. =P

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Azalee View Post
    They must be joining your shell then, Belkin. =P
    Only if Belkin gives them free relics.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Like I said, I don't even cast on King Behemoth, how can there be free relics?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Good point.

Belkin sucks so bad, why join his poop colored linkshell?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

btw I meant to ask, isn't it a bit too late for conscientiousness awakening? I mean, "repentance", really?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ITS ORANGE NOT POOP

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It is sooooo poop.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So it's another LS botting.. really? Did you have to make a topic? :\

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Cute a hater thread

Since i got the thread name i might as well respond to it.

As of last night the core of TSF decided it wanted to server hop to join up with some old friends who left Quite some time ago. I would like to thank the guy who posted thisfor preemptively throwing drama towards his friends who would have to find a new ls either here or on another server and not allowing us to crack the ls from within and move along nice and neatly.

First off TSF has one relic. Aelynwen was given relic horn of which both owners quit and gifted to me because i actually did work in that shell and got it almost to the pinnacle of Bahamut. They quit, we were all great friends who spoke on the phone and had a great relationship and i took over the payments with their full knowledge and now control the account.

The highest the bank ever got to was 108M. the currency prices on bahamut are ~ 7k/700k/byne/100 , 13k/1.3M/L jade , 14-15K/1.4M M silver... look at the stages do the math... anyone who isn't a complete retard knows that didnt even make us near done with it. So we have one relic which is staying here with me on bahamut. A far cry from 300M and 2 completed relics jumping servers... In fact, no relic is jumping servers lol which goes to show you how much this fucktard knows, which is very symbolic of why most of TSF is jumping in the first place lol. I bought out currency for the relic shield which was the goal of the ls and reduced the bank to almost Nil from 8M. I gifted it to the to the stage 3 relic shield holder to help him finish the cause wherever he may go... which i understand is Quetz, and that mother fucker deserves it cause he has heart that is unmatched by anyone in this game. so fuck you.

all in all this statement is well... over stated by about 2 relics jumping, and about 200M. so take it for what it is. However he did get the date right, i was going to properly crack the shell on Friday. All pop sets were popped and nothing remained on the bank but 2 seals from sky: genbu and byakko... which in our rolan fields total about 50k. If anyone has a problem with me gifting him the dynamis currency to our aegis candidate to finish, then you can kiss my ass because that dude deserves it and anyone who was with us when we made our money from Tiamat knows who earned it and thats just fucking that you lil gutless fish of poster.

Toodles! thats the story, thanks for listening. TSF was/is/ and always will be a squad of players who don't deserve some bullshit thread on this server warning by a guy who doesnt have a fucking clue. Anyone from that ls(with the obvious exception here and there) is a caliber of player who doesnt deserve to be hassled about it ending. The end.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

First of all, you need to read /and/ write properly before you jump in and reply. I'm not Shmigle. Read few posts above.

Second, if you consider TSF (Steadfasts) as a pinnacle of what Bahamut has to offer, I'm sure there are plenty of people here, who can easily contest the competency of those you "lead".

While we're on subject of leading. From what I understand, your ability to lead was/is/and always will be summed up by your tl;dr posts about nothing or simply put, a pathetic attempt to paraphrase other people's ideas.

And finally... it's not "gifted" it's "presented". There's nothing "gifted" about a moron who can't read or write.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast