+ Reply to Thread

Danmachi Memoria Freese (Mobile)

Game launched for Android an iOS a little over a week back, though currently region locked to NA if you're elsewhere.

It's probably been one of the more generous gacha games I've played in a while and there's definitely lots to do early on. Some typos and formatting issues here and there, as well as tutorials standing to be a bit more informative, but overall it's not hard to figure things out.

If planning to reroll, I'd also highly encourage doing it through an emulator, as one can delete a specific file that way instead of having to reinstall on a mobile device. Process will like vary per device, so consult your local google for how-to. The goal should be a good 4* combat unit or two like Ottarl, Argonaut Bell, or Ais, but the current step up banner has a good Ais variant that makes targeting her a waste of resources since you'll probably snag her in the step-ups and can't use same-name characters in PvE stuff. The 4* Lefiya is a pretty solid caster, too. Dupe pulls go toward a limit breaking resource, so it's possible to pull 3 or 4 of those two units for 2200 currency, which again likes to flow between various early missions and S ranking stuff.

If you pick up the game, my friend code is 1526356355. Currently have the Sparkly Ais set and she can carry for support for a good while early on. Though in general, I'd say progress through Bell's story until you have trouble S-ranking, at which point you can divert attention to the events or material farming to rank up units. You're also going to want a healer eventually, which I've been using the 3* Riveria due to what RNG has given me, but there are a couple better options.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

All F2P currently. Been playing for about 9 days now. FC: 164365493

I have the 3* Bell but I'm not going to bother with him beyond lv40 currently. Game is easy once you get aoe skills spamming even on VH quests.

Yeah, good AoEs definitely help, but the Goliath boss is gonna be a bitch on VH.