Closed Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Looking to start a fight. HL-adin vs. FoLadin

Incoming Rage:
    Seriously, it was cool in naxx. Stop spamming flash of light, you have a move called divine plea, use it, you'll be surprised to find that HL spamming doesn't make you go OOM.

My new pet peve recently hasn't just been the amount of pallys I run into that love to spam FoL, its the amount of FoL pallys that stack INT and stack MP5. Sure, ok, if you're gonna be gimp and main FoL, you probably want some MP5 so you don't have to use divine plea, since your FoL's are gonna be so weak during divine plea that you don't wanna pop it, but don't stack int. INT gives minimal Spell power, Crit, and lots of Mana (Which equates to .15-ish MP5 Per 1 INT with replenishment, and .3125 MP5 per 1 int with Divine plea (not including the 20% INT gotten from Talent/Kings))
    So, if you're gonna use FoL, at least be reasonably smart and stack SP.
    But more to the point.. I can't tell how many arguements I get in with people who think that FoLadins are much better, the fact is that FoL spamming does only 52% of the straight HPS of HL, and whether or not the extra healing is needed (since you're doing 40-50% overhealing usually anyways) it always means that you're going to top off your tank faster and be able to focus on healing someone else in the raid faster. On some hard modes its very difficult to keep a tank up with FoL spamming, and even those that argue that they can have to realize they're wasting a lot of time keeping the tank up instead of helping with raid heals.

End rage, tl;dr stop spamming flash of light

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

complaint thread not more than 3 threads down. Try reading before hitting that button.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Holy light = AoE heal

Holy light wins.