Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Culverin +1     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Culverin +1

Recently I hit Smithing 100 and the item that got me that last point was Culverin +1 8)

Since these forums seem to be a big place for people from all servers, I'm wondering what the going price of this weapon is on your server(s)?

None have sold on Carbuncle server, but I do know of a JP who has made 1 and I believe may have made another and sold to a JP. (Rumored that it was sold for 50mil.)
    The synth cost about 500k and it's lvl 100 cap. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Oh and I've had offer of 20mil and 30mil but I've told them no for now since I need to get some more info on an actual value.

Thanks. :wink:

Here's the screenshot, sorry if the image is big.
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/Nima777/zomg.jpg

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Congratulations man

I had never heard of a culverin so I looked it up and I can see why people offered that much. Big congrats on this one. :D

grats, and i made 2 of them while i was skilling up.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thnx. ^^

So, how much did you sell them for? lol.. I need numbers; ;

The fact that it caps at 100 and also because it is a good peice of equipment i'd go with 30~40mil depending on your economy atm. A more experienced smither might have a more accurate estimate for you but I thought this might help until one posts. You say someone offered you 30mil also already but don't sell until someone else posts what they think about this.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Current offer is 15mil+ Cmn. Earring+1

that's aprox 30-35mil depending on how much i can sell earring for. And it's someone I know. Sapphire have been rising in price alot too, so I'm wondering if i should do it.

Heh, i probably will^^;

O_O oh my definatly take that offer. Communion earings +1 will soon become non existent because of how high sappires are in demand and there price spike.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Done. <3

You took advice from 'Angelkitty'. Your gil and the item received as payment for your gun thing will melt into chocolate, which you will then try to eat. Then you'll realize that chocolate was EXLAX!

wow amazing, congratz!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

could probalby sell a comm.+1 for a lot of money if u wait on it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yup i'm saving it, lol. 75 bst thf war, and 100 smithing. I'm not in desperate need of gil and that 15mil will do good for now. ^^

Thanks to those who convinced me to do this. 8)

grats zky, both on smithing 100 and culverin+1 ^^)b

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

kinda off topic. but how u handle those NQ guns u made? desyn or toss it all up to AH >->;?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Desynth.
    They only sell for 270k and they take forever to sell. At first they cost only 400k to make, but then prices went crazy so the last 10 or so I made it cost around 550k each.

I had the funds though but in the end I was down to only 1.7mil hehe.
    I was soooo happy when I hit lvl 100, then after 10 seconds I realised it was HQ haha.

Out of maybe 20 desynth I've gotten Adaman Ingot, I believe it's HQ2. Most were Mahogany Lumber which was fine. The worst case was when I NQ desynth... 1 Brass Nugget, Orz...

Anywho, they seemed to give me the best skillup and also cheapest at the moment since Adaman Cuirass cost about 1100K to make and only sell for 950k. Failing those were crit most of the time.. and it sucked bad.