+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unlimited hot spot?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Unlimited hot spot?

Don't care if it's on the phone or a standalone device. I'm working out of state and living in hotels (and swapping hotels once a week as we move to new work areas)

I'm trying to play my ps5 but it's heavily dependent on hotel some have good internet for remote play and others do not, i have no choice in the hotel it's where our boss sets us up at.

Rather just pay for a hotspot device and have a consistent speed. like i'm in chapter 12 on rebirth and for the next week my internet isn't good enough to remote play it.

I can on my phone but the screen is too small; and i only have 10gb of hotspot a month would eat that up in days. just looking for something whether hotspot sattelite internet or anything that can have me playing my ps5 consistently vs rolling the dice and hoping for the best on where i get assigned

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

it's not a pocketable device but tmo has this modem-type thing that functions off of their 5G data, and i believe is unlimited. it's basically a separate phone line at that point, but might fit your criteria assuming their service availability is there.

i don't know if they factor in people who travel around with that stuff, but eh. worth a shot.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Mobile Hot Spots/Jet Packs are pretty common across all the vendors. We use them at work as I support a lot of staff members who do work in homeless camps, schools, etc. where wifi may not be available and they need a way to get their laptops onto the network to fill out and print forms for clients.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag