+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Our first semi-notable kill thingy ^^)b

Hey guys, our static which has been together since lvl 40, got our first actual challenging NM kill tonight. I know to most of you guys it won't seem that great, but it was kind'a one of those milestones for us all.

Our static is at 64, we have pld, war, rng, blm, rdm, whm. We were in Boyhada Tree, and someone in our LS told us Aquarius had spawned. So, seeing as how our rng needed his Fransisca, we escaped and headed in.

First thing first rdm did ES + Gravity, and pld voked. He kited with earth staff, building hate, and keeping himself alive with a tad bit of help from our rdm. The rng and I(war), were tp'ing off of a nearby robber crab. After we figured hate was pretty much established, we went for it. The blm started nuking, the rdm started heavily enfeebling, and my girlfriend the whm (squeeking with shaky nerves and excitement here at her comp screen), was just trying to keep up. The SC went for a combined 400 or so dmg ><, but the burst was good enough for 700+. The blm kepted nuking, the rng and I built up TP again, and the pld went back to kiting. We did our SC one more time, and then the pld used his 2hrs. The rng and I used our's, and the blm and rdm went nuke-crazy.

We killed him, he dropped meat, shell, 2 water crystals, fransisca, and Damascene cloth. Cloth's currently at 800k on our server, so we made some good gil for our static fund.

I just wanted to share, because I thought we did very well and we all had a blast. Other than this I think our most remarkable kill was shadowlord or something ><, so I was proud of us. =D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i think 64 rdm can soro...i know they can at 66, except maybe a galka rdm. . . . . . . . .

grats ^^ working your way up ^^

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh, grats^^ I know it's not much to us who've solo'd it/fight it b4 but i know the feeling of fighting something where you don't know what the outcome of it is and end up winning, it feels good!

Grats on the cloth too, Aqua never drops it like he used too -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    i think 64 rdm can soro...i know they can at 66, except maybe a galka rdm. . . . . . . . .
    hmm
    64 is way to low and at 66 you will still get resisted, Not to mention the only tier III spell you will have is stone 3 but i can be wrong.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

"It was fun"

Thats the reason there are HNM LSs ^^

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well, we've already expressed our interest in a HNM ls, and they want us to have 71 and sky access. We've done ZM4 now, and tonight we hope to ding 66. We really want to do HNM stuff, especially after having such a small taste last night and how much fun we actually had.

Thanks guys. At 68 we aim for Roc ^^)b

bikwin 66 rdm cant solo aqua, a blm 68 can tho if they go apeshit (rdm sub of course)