Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Promathia's Story Finally Unchained! (7/15/05)

Quote Originally Posted by pol
    Chains of Promathia's story will reach its stunning climax in the next version update! Click here to view images of the area where the grand finale will occur! Exciting new adventures await those with the bravery to take on Promathia's greatest challenge!
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/information/0715.html = here

[removed broken link]

obligatory whine: all right! another miniscule addition to the 1-page-at-a-month-childrens-book that is cop storyline since after sealions 1

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yay >.> still have to get past 8-1 for it to mean anything to me

Akiro

OMG I WONDER WHAT THE CAP IS GOING TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Exciting new adventures await those with the bravery to take on Promathia's greatest challenge!
    maybe that indicates some sort of replay value in sea, other than organ farming and great level 68 exp pts? lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm really looking forward to it. I loved the final ZM fight (including story), and most of CoP's fights have been pretty fun.

I just hope they give us some kind of nifty reward for finishing it. They've given us a couple rings, maybe there's some fabulous prize, waiting at the end. Can only hope..

Quote Originally Posted by Alina
    I just hope they give us some kind of nifty reward for finishing it. They've given us a couple rings, maybe there's some fabulous prize, waiting at the end. Can only hope..
    It will probably be something really stupid and worthless.

The only item I want that doesn't exist right now is a scroll. And that scroll is a scroll of WarpIII: the ability to Warp yourself or a person to ANY HOME POINT PREVIOUSLY VISITED.

This would fucking own. If they made this scroll, I'd do whatever it takes to get my hands on it, because I'm tired of running around everywhere.

Black Belt
    BG Level

i would be happy if they let me CP Ducal Guard Rings.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I'm going to spoil the story for yas, Tenzen is really Jesus.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    I'm going to spoil the story for yas, Tenzen is really Jesus.
    Dang, Jesus kicked my ass in Chapter7 then. >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

The only item I want that doesn't exist right now is a scroll. And that scroll is a scroll of WarpIII: the ability to Warp yourself or a person to ANY HOME POINT PREVIOUSLY VISITED.

This would fucking own. If they made this scroll, I'd do whatever it takes to get my hands on it, because I'm tired of running around everywhere.
    There was no special reward for finishing ZM17, plus they left the mission log open with a something like "the adventure is only beginning"...
    So I don't have too much hope for that.

Also I think an even better idea for warp3 would be if you can cast it on not just yourself like warp1, not just other PT members like warp2, but random people outside your PT.... Imagine how nice it would be to warp3 gilsellers back to their hp...

Quote Originally Posted by genome

There was no special reward for finishing ZM17, plus they left the mission log open with a something like "the adventure is only beginning"...

Also I think an even better idea for warp3 would be if you can cast it on not just yourself like warp1, not just other PT members like warp2, but random people outside your PT.... Imagine how nice it would be to warp3 gilsellers back to their hp...
    love to see anyone fight a HNM again with that

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    Quote Originally Posted by genome

love to see anyone fight a HNM again with that
    Genome... talk about a dumb idea...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

PHOENIX & DIABOLOS

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

oh i meant to say prishe or whatever is phoenix

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

cravy are you playing ffxi again?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

I wonder what percentage of people who bought CoP will actually be affected by this update? What percentage of people have actually finished all the CoP missions thus far? I'm betting it's pretty low.

And now I'm never going to look at this thread again because you people are jerks. =(

Why is it that for possibly the biggest update for the passed year is gonna happen, that Berticus is shunning it and Septimus is showing hope? Something apocalyptic is gonna happen, I just know it...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Why is it that for possibly the biggest update for the passed year is gonna happen, that Berticus is shunning it and Septimus is showing hope? Something apocalyptic is gonna happen, I just know it...
    Quick! Everyone hide under a galka!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quick! Everyone hide under a galka!
    I'll take the Galkas to my Mog House. It will be safe there.

Casting a spell that teleports someone outside of your pt to anywhere is the most fucked up spell in the world.

If that spell was added in the game, I would quit right now.

Anyway, let's hope the end of this Expansion brings us nice things like Gods in sea. Don't fuck this one up, SE.