Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Matsuda2006

Isn't Paradise Oblivion or IRON supposed to be first?

Excuse me for posting this, but I beleive that IRON or Paradise Oblivion were the first ones to kill all Big Kills except for Jailer of Love, shouldn't they be listed first in the ranking system? (Or even better yet, why doesn't the system just write Rank 1, Rank 1, Rank1, Rank 2?) To me, I feel as if this was kinda rigged that even though PO or IRON had reached #1 first, that they should stay there... It seems to me like BG had just killed Ouryu and BOOM! they were first.. but wait, wasn't PO and IRON there a lot earlier? Don't they deserve to be ranked higher? Or why not just list them alphabetically?

Black Belt
    BG Level

there should be ties, but with Ondori working on the WoW site, this might not get fixed for awhile.

if you're not an idiot, you can look at the points and tell which groups are tied.

it's not rigged because it was simply designed with the newest always coming on top.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The order for when LS's have the same amount of points is decided by who registered first

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I think this is pretty sad that the LS who owns this site makes some rules then break them just to get the #1 spot, when we all know that PO should be first and IRON 2nd, this makes the bigkills list look like a joke IMO.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
    The order for when LS's have the same amount of points is decided by who registered first
    that actually makes more sense.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think this is pretty sad that the LS who owns this site makes some rules then break them just to get the #1 spot, when we all know that PO should be first and IRON 2nd, this makes the bigkills list look like a joke IMO.
    No rules were broken. If you actually read the replys you would see it's just the way Ondori coded it to work. He doesn't manually move people up on the list when they get points.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    No rules were broken. If you actually read the replys you would see it's just the way Ondori coded it to work. He doesn't manually move people up on the list when they get points.
    Well I guess it's rigged from the beginning then since I'm pretty sure that ofcourse BG was the first ones to register since it's their site, so they will always be first if there's a tie for first spot.....nice ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah, it was "rigged" from the beginning. You're fucking stupid. There's a simple solution to your problem. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Yeah, it was "rigged" from the beginning. You're fucking stupid. There's a simple solution to your problem. If you don't like it, don't use it.
    You are a fucking retard so what? I'm not in PO or IRON and but I still think you just screwed them over, that is if you're even in BG and not some random asshat.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    if you're not an idiot, you can look at the points and tell which groups are tied.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

You know what I'm not wasting anymore time on this crap, good job with this list, enjoy your first place even though we all know that PO and IRON is better than BG.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't see them complaining. Its always people who aren't even involved that try to instigate.

Matsuda2006

I'm not instigating any hatred etc. But as a fan to fairness to PO and IRON (even though I'm not one of them) I beleive it should have been done in the order in which they came in. (Or Multiple first ranks)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

You know what I'm not wasting anymore time on this crap, good job with this list, enjoy your first place even though we all know that PO and IRON is better than BG.
    Wow, just wow. BG isn't even in first it's a 3 way tie between the two. Who gives a shit who is on top. Ondori didn't code the numbers to change if people are tied because he probably assumed people with an IQ above that of a first grader could see that the point totals are the same. You need to get you head out of PO's and IRON's ass and shut your mouth. If you had maybe approached this civilzed instead of "LOL BG RIGGED IT PO AND IRON OWN YOU" it could have been discussed.

Matsuda, on the other hand, did talk about it without senseless insults and he got his question answered right away.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

How DARE BG design the code so that they would always be first?! They should be punished and not recognized for creating the largest, best and possibly only HNM LS community site and a subsequent ranking system across all servers.

I am so upset by this I am going to go lvl DRG/MNK in the dunes then talk about how great it is on Alla.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Does it really matter who's first and what not? PO and IRON have been up there for quite some time. Whether they're pushed to 2nd or 3rd although their points are still the same with BG, people will recognize PO and IRON as 'tied at 1st' regardless of the numbers.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Is this post for real?

OMGWTFROFLMAOBBQ PO & IRON WERE RIPPED!!!!!

but seriously - grats on ouryu kill BG

Wtf... I can say IRON doesn't give a shit what number we have by our name ^^;.

In the end all that matters to me is killing Jailer of Love, everything else can be done by anyone (and it's only a matter of time before the entire top ten is tied for first, so chillax, geezus). Honestly, who gives a damn about a number...

And yea, grats on the Ouryu kill .