Thread: Blood Mail     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tawnie Tarutaru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Blood Mail

I have a friend who wants Blood Mail to increase his e-penis size. I guess he is compensating for his lack of a real one or something but anyway...

He is planning to have a 100+8 Alch /60 smith do the synth for him. Hes gonna do it ona good moon and day in Appolyon. The crafter is gonna do Dark Energy in his MH.

I hear that Opeth and another RDM have this, and he wanted to know the conditions on how he got his.

Any knowledge on this would be appreciated.

[edit]
    HAHAHHA im a noob. I meant Alchemy. Whatever its not for me. My friend is gay and likes little boys. Oh and Opeth doesnt have it - two in his ls does? Fck, whatever. Please dont rate me down. Oh wait this isnt allakaz...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

cursed scale male is an Alchemy synth...

lots of people's results tend to vary on this - some ppl go 1/2 some go 1/102 on it, so don't expect just to walk in and pop out a -1 body piece.

idk, when i get around to trying this, i'll do full moon lightdsay probably.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm familiar w/ 100 +6 synthing skill... but I was wondering about how one would get 100+8. Is there some special bonecraft ++ item ??

I do WW.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Tell him to pull a Carbon & rmt it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vedder
    I'm familiar w/ 100 +6 synthing skill... but I was wondering about how one would get 100+8. Is there some special bonecraft ++ item ??

I do WW.
    As far as I know, cooking is the only craft that can go over 100+6 because of Hocho.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I bought mine on the AH, 20m

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder

I do WW.
    As far as I know, cooking is the only craft that can go over 100+6 because of Hocho.
    fishing ;x

Fishing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Kuno, remember that time when you and I each made almost a quarter of a million gil in about two hours tandem fishing/cooking? Good times

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Weather has no damn effect on Synth. It's like the dude on asura who blocked a dynamis zone for an hour, because he tried synthing 25 Cursed Koenig bodies, in hopes he'd get 1 Kaizer for his lvl36 PLD. You know what happened?

0/25.

It's funny when people say stuff like "I used Lightning carol and Lightning Staff, in Cloister of storms on lightningsday using a lightning obi, and I still failed a subligar synth " - You failed synth because you're a twat.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Weather has no damn effect on Synth. It's like the dude on asura who blocked a dynamis zone for an hour, because he tried synthing 25 Cursed Koenig bodies, in hopes he'd get 1 Kaizer for his lvl36 PLD. You know what happened?

0/25.

It's funny when people say stuff like "I used Lightning carol and Lightning Staff, in Cloister of storms on lightningsday using a lightning obi, and I still failed a subligar synth " - You failed synth because you're a twat.
    It's funny cause SE said weather effects crafting. Of course they were 100% accurate in that statement, but people are too dumb to realize it only effects fishing. ;x

Re: Blood Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysensen
    I have a friend who wants Blood Mail to increase his e-penis size.
    He is planning to have a 100+8 bone /60 smith do the synth for him.
    o rly?

tell him he should give up now cos he's never gonna get a bonecrafter to make blood mail for him.

and that's because:

Main Skill: Alchemy (99 - Veteran)
    Crystal: Dark
    Ingredients: Dragon Mail, Revival Tree Root, Dragon Blood x2
    Result: Cursed Mail

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Tell him to pull a Carbon & rmt it
    You know I think you're about one of the only dipshits left who still tries to knock this. Keep trying, it really is starting to get amusing.

I'm 0/8 on mine, and yeah it's an Alchemy synth. I've had the best luck getting my stuff synthed on 100% full moon, or darksday (it's really tough to have both).

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Re: Blood Mail

He is planning to have a 100+8 bone /60 smith do the synth for him.
    Man, why did people correct this? Anybody who thinks cursed mail is a bonecraft synth deserves to have his shit blown up. :D

so far I am 0/7 (I think) on the Body tried Full Moon Dark, and New Moon Light day so far and no luck. But sadly Dragon Blood has double in price and has become very low in stock and becomes bought out fast. So..... I gave up making curse gear.

The Profit Margin is nice but even NQ and HQ the sell is very very slow (takes about 3~4 Months maybe to sell the HQs).

So far I was able to make the HQ of Hand, Feet and Head.
    Dragon Pants are never on sale so didnt bother to try and body...well its mentioned above.

I still have a Feet (Cursed Greieves (sp?)) HQ still on my Bazzar on the Rag server. If anyone is interested plz send a reply here.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I was told hands and legs are tier 1 so the HQs of those are more common than the rest of the set. I may buy a pair of HQ Cussies for 7Mil (Less than a Haub on Valefor).

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tawnie Tarutaru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

"WOOPS I WAS WRONG, ITS NOT ALCHEMY, I WAS THINKING BONE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU NEED FOR DRAGON MAIL SYNTHS"

Any other suggestions?

I have no idea what Seamus really has for a level. Id assume its 100 + something.

"WOOPS I WAS WRONG, ITS NOT ALCHEMY, I WAS THINKING BONE BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU NEED FOR DRAGON MAIL SYNTHS"

Any other suggestions?

I have no idea what Seamus really has for a level. Id assume its 100 + something.
    100+2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I'm 0/8 on mine, and yeah it's an Alchemy synth. I've had the best luck getting my stuff synthed on 100% full moon, or darksday (it's really tough to have both).
    That is because darksday will never be 100% full or 0% new.