Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Announcing a Collaboration Event with Pictlogica Final Fantasy! (11/20/2014)

We are pleased to announce a new collaboration with Pictlogica Final Fantasy, a Japan-only smartphone application, starting on Tuesday, November 25.

This collaboration includes a total of eleven new items available as furnishings, each of which depicts a famous NPC from the world of Vana'diel in retro-style pixel art.

Gather the full set from Unity Concord activities or from your Mog Garden, and trade with you friends to make wonderful collections that all of you can enjoy!

Collaboration Period
    Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 6:00 a.m. (PST) to Tuesday, December 9 at the same hour.

Methods of Acquisition
    1) When logging in or changing areas, you will receive one board depicting a famous figure from your home nation.

Guardian Board / Stoic Board / Wizardess Board

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...48/13348_4.jpg

* Players will receive one of these items throughout the collaboration period upon changing areas or logging in.
    * Changing home nations will not reward the player with an additional board.

2) Harvesting a furrow that has been planted with arborscent seeds will reward the player with either a sproutling board or a forestdweller board.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...48/13348_5.jpg

* The furrow must be harvested during the collaboration period.
    * Green Thumb Moogles located in Mog Gardens sell arborscent seeds for 1,111 gil.

3) Adventurers' Mutual Aid Network (A.M.A.N.) representatives will sell the following boards in exchange for Unity accolades.

Princess Board / Empress Board / Duelist Board / Crystal Board / Dancer Board / Fighter Board

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...48/13348_6.jpg

- A.M.A.N. representatives can be found in the following locations.

Southern San d'Oria / Bastok Markets

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...48/13348_7.jpg

Windurst Woods / Western Adoulin

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...48/13348_8.jpg

4) A new pictlogica dial will be added to the Goblin Mystery Box for the duration, allowing players a chance at snagging any of the eleven boards. The dial can be spun once per day (Earth time), and provides the player with one of the board.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...48/13348_9.jpg

- Goblin Mystery Box Locations

Southern San d'Oria / Port San d'Oria

Bastok Mines / Bastok Markest

Windurst Walls / Windurst Woods

Upper Jeuno / Lower Jeuno

Aht Urhgan Whitegate / Western Adoulin

Eastern Adoulin

Pictlogica Final Fantasy is an illustrated puzzle smartphone game featuring pixel art from the FINAL FANTASY series.
    * The application is only available in Japan.
    tl;dr: event proper is JP ONRY but English-speaking players can obtain the rewards through alternative means, albeit randomly

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Two things:

1. Weird they are using the FFXIV map labeling for this.
    2. Why are they promoting a JP only game on the US website???

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Why are they promoting a JP only game on the US website???
    afaik, the DQ MMO is JP only as well? The event's gonna be in-game regardless and people would've bitched if there was no explanation and if they hadn't put in a way for NA/EU to get the items.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

No idea what the fuck this shit is but that artwork is adorable as hell.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lol the third set: Arciela, Aphmau, Prishe, Lion, Lilisette...Tenzen. What's he doing there?!

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I like the leafkin one.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

These look pretty cool. I might actually bother getting event furnishings this time. Lilisette's hair looks a little off; more brown/auburn than the straight red it should be. Either way, I need it (and Arciela's) in my life.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh I was wondering who Fighter was. there is a shine on his head so I couldnt really see his hair. Not sure how much it will be to bother with the event since it sounds like you will get a couple whether you want to or not.

Players will receive one of these items throughout the collaboration period upon changing areas or logging in.
    Not sure if this happens only once, once a day, or every single time we log in/zone. The third seems highly unlikely but the "throughout the collaboration period" makes me wonder if its like these gob box keys we been gettin.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Oh I was wondering who Fighter was. there is a shine on his head so I couldnt really see his hair. Not sure how much it will be to bother with the event since it sounds like you will get a couple whether you want to or not.

Not sure if this happens only once, once a day, or every single time we log in/zone. The third seems highly unlikely but the "throughout the collaboration period" makes me wonder if its like these gob box keys we been gettin.
    It says you can only receive one this way, "throughout the event" just means "at any point during the event"

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    Lol the third set: Arciela, Aphmau, Prishe, Lion, Lilisette...Tenzen. What's he doing there?!
    u know i actually cant tell who the first one in the first set is.. im guessing trion or curilla?

as for tenzen.. i guess he's always wanted to be our bitch lol.

I've played pictlogica and its actually really fun.. its a logic game.. they have a slower sudoku-esque game and a faster paced ones where u solve the logic tiles to attack.

anyway considering the event runs over well over 11 days it seems like you can just gobbiebox all of them?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    anyway considering the event runs over well over 11 days it seems like you can just gobbiebox all of them?
    If you want to give SE the benefit of the doubt that it'll reroll if it gives you one you already have, sure. More likely it won't and you'll just have to pick up the ones you miss for Accolades.

Any chance you can post the .apk? The Google Play store actually won't even let you download Pictlogica if you're not in Japan.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

the one i played was on iOS :\

i went to check the bg datamine and it seems they're neither RA nor EX.. so probably will get repeats and you can trade for what you want

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So just got 2 wizardess on same character so no rerolling. Can't send to same POL account but are trade/bazaarable

Banned.

BG Level

fyi the boards are 1000 accolades each

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Can't send to same POL account but are trade/bazaarable
    Worst news ever.

Campaign
    BG Level

Am I the only one trashing these items? They're cool and everything but no space to display them and no inventory space to store them.
    Wish we could have more weeks of SP Goblin Keys

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Pretty much lol...5 available walls in a mog house, event offers 11 paintings to put up. WUT

Campaign
    BG Level

They said they plan to expand MH in the future but either way I cannot waste 11 inventory slots atm. If they were same account sendable it would be a different story to collect them all and store them on a mule, but as it is now... well, no thanks.

Banned.

BG Level

pretty sure you can put them on a porter slip

Campaign
    BG Level

Which one?