+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drops.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Drops.

Have the god drops been stingy with you guys lately? My ls has done 9 byakko's (since last haidate) and so far 0 Byakko's Haidate/D.abj.legs has dropped and 5 straight kirin runs and no osode/cloth drops...all with TH3 to, is this happening to you guys?

we haven't done gods lately but i'm sure nothing drastic has changed. we've had a lot of bad luck at times before though, and, because of how frequently we get streaks of the same type of armor in dynamis i think there are certain times when certain things are way more/less likely to drop based on moon or day or rl day or something weird.

probably just bad luck, keep doing it and something good will drop

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Must just be you. My LS did 3 Byakko's on Thursday, and all 3 only had TH1, and all 3 dropped Haidate. We were all extremely excited and thrilled with our luck.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Yeah >.> We did good at first now this ; ; 3 haidate in a row and 3 osode's. Just getting frustrated that they wont even drop abjs

lol zigma u soloing The Bird?
    Tuff Taru heh?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

kirin went on a summoning frenzy. We do kirin with about 20-23~ people and thats the first time that bastard ever screwed us over that bad.

We popped him again and things went smoothly.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

heh

Last Thursday, Kirin dropped Osode + Shining Cloth for us...

Before that, we went TWELVE straight Kirin's in a row with no Osode... and we're about 1/10 or so with Byakko and Haidate.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

All about luck la la la

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A friend of mine got only quake and crystals from kirin _( ;_; )_

we got Quake and 2 crystals two days ago :@

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kick the people that had signet.

My LS has pretty decent luck with the gods, and we're up in sky 3-4 times a week because of the competition at land gods. All our WHMs have noble's tunics from cloths we get, we have quite a bit of osodes, and a lot of god armor and such floating around, and we've only been doing sky for about 6 months I'd say. I'm with the guy who said it's all about luck. A while back some rumors floated around about being able to kill in a certain time if you want to get good drops, or marathoning them around for hours. We've gotten 2 pairs of crimson cuisses, both of which were our fastest kirin kills (40 mins), but I don't think it has anything to do with it honestly. We're almost disappointed when we see cloth drop now though lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wish that gods and HNMs at least dropped the HQ crystals that you can use to sign your names to the things you craft. That would actually be kind of awesome.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

We're almost disappointed when we see cloth drop now though lol
    RDM75 applying for your LS... {Yes, please}?

Edit: Oh yeah.. lost 27k at Jorm last night, i'm about -2 hours into 74 now. nvm... /inv

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think everyday, Gods wake up and talk amongst themselves about who's gonna be the drop bitch for the day.

They do /random and lowest gets to be the loot bitch. From what I've seen when I was present at one of these meeting is, Suzaku uses hax imo. Kirin never plays by the rules, even if he gets low lot, he'll screw Genbu over and make him drop stuff instead of dropping Osode or Cloth himself. Byakko and Seriyu play fair, but hell they never lose the lot.

Gods are cruel to a meer mortal. Such is our fate.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Our past god run went nice...

Genbu: Dropped Claw and A. Head Abj.
    Suzaku: Dropped Shining Cloth
    Byakko: Our god drop bitch... not much good from him
    Seiryu: Kote, Sword, and TWO M. Head Abj!!!
    Seiryu Drops

The gods were our bitches that night, mwhahahaha!

Wow, two martial heads.. that's nice.

Last time martial head dropped, my ISP disconnected 2-3 minutes prior to it dropping, and didn't get back up until about 10 minutes later, and the winning lot was a 61... I cried IRL ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelen
    Wow, two martial heads.. that's nice.

Last time martial head dropped, my ISP disconnected 2-3 minutes prior to it dropping, and didn't get back up until about 10 minutes later, and the winning lot was a 61... I cried IRL ; ;
    I feel your pain...

I agree. I think the Gods gather together and bet each other who's gonna have crappy drops for the entire day.

Did a God run on Sunday. These are what we got.

Genbu: V. Claw, Genbu Kabuto, and the Adj. to uncurse Zenith Crown
    Suzaku: the Adj. to uncurse Zenith Pants
    Seiryu: 2 Kotes, 2 M. Head Adj. for Paladins, and a dragon heart

And on a side note, those katanas dropped on MG. I heard they were rare. Dunno though if it's true. I'm a noob when it comes to sky.