Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Where Alla Doesn't Fail w (Fenrir Drama)

E. Body
    BG Level

You said w

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's some terrible drama. Some guy got himself banned for mrargusing enms and people are saying goodbye and gl in rl.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    That's some terrible drama. Some guy got himself banned for mrargusing enms and people are saying goodbye and gl in rl.
    QFT. This is hardly drama at all. Hell this has less drama then a random derailed BG topic. Fail.

stupid gaijin got caught wwww

I dunno what those idiots are bitching about, that guy did more to combat inflation on that server than SE has done.

780 mil out of circulation is quite a bit.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    wall o' w'd

cliffnotes plz kthx

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    wall o' w'd

cliffnotes plz kthx
    ww , wwww? wwwww! wwwww.... wwww!

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I guess cards are overplayed now but this would seem like a good time for a wwwwwwwww card to exist. :/

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    I guess cards are overplayed now but this would seem like a good time for a wwwwwwwww card to exist. :/
    funny you should say that, I sent a request to kuno to make one earlier lol

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Still waiting on Nikkei/Ondori to get some sort of hosting set up here so my bandwidth isnt raped every day.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Still waiting on Nikkei/Ondori to get some sort of hosting set up here so my bandwidth isnt raped every day.
    Offer still stands!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

he got banned because he was NA

not because he used mrargus

wasnt using mrargus, POS and flee

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

If he had done a few more enms, he would have reached to 999,999k g.
    Too bad.

You guys kinda missed the point.

This guy Mr. Argus makes 780 mil blames the ban on him wanting to quit to save his marige and people saying i don't care if he cheated.

This guy is a very good guy blah blah blah.

You guys kinda missed the point.

This guy Mr. Argus makes 780 mil blames the ban on him wanting to quit to save his marige and people saying i don't care if he cheated.

This guy is a very good guy blah blah blah.
    There are 4 pages on allah about this. Why do you think its nessesary to start a new thread about it. Do you honestly think you can bring something new to the table? I dont, so stfu and stop wasting my time.

Post count 2 FTW GTFO

**Edit** Also i mean it shows if everyone loves you they don't care what you do. It's Kinda like a life lesson this shows.

Good Example.

Rich school mostly White kids some of the kids work @ school store. Those kids steal from school store they get cought and suspended for 3 days.

Now there parents say that there kids should of never got suspended it's triditon they stole from school store when they were kids and thier kids should not be punished.

Now if same thing happened in a big city school and a more diversed school population. Those same parents saying there kids did nothing wrong would be saying to those kids in the more diversed intercity school how they are trash and this is another reason why they are trash.

Yes I know Spelling and shit bad but if it's really a big deal i will go threw and spell check ect but seriously you should be able to make out what i mean.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast