+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HellDivers2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

HellDivers2

Didn't see a thread on this, might have missed it. Looks like just Starship Troopers + some warhammer mixed in. Buddy got it last night and hadn't even heard of it but sold on the premise alone haha

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've already played like 10hrs cause I forgot to check the clock. It's one of those games.

The fucking intro cinematic to the game hooked me immediately lol. Also just the dialogue going on and your character being like "Get some!"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The keybinding menu and the control bloat in general are really bad. It's amazing how so many games just fail miserably on the most rudimentary shit.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I refuse to pay for a PS+ subscription for one game. So I'll just wait for when this game is fixed on PC. Thankfully there's plenty to play at the moment.

I really want to like this game but just cant get into it. Its quite boring solo also. Its a great game just not for me

Yeah they are using AWS apparently and the 1st Helldivers had a super low amount of following so they never expected the numbers they are seeing. Apparently devs were working all weekend trying to sort stuff out, we got reimbursed all our stuff that was missing from rewards not being given out over weekend so that's nice.

I agree that solo it's pretty boring, so the lobby/quickplay needs to be fixed pronto, but beyond that the game is a fucking blast. Challenging mode which is only just above medium is already a crazy fun time with shit all over the place and calling down strikes as you run for your life from armored bugs.

Steam name is just "ymir" if you want to add me

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Did a few Helldive difficulty runs last night and shit gets wild. This is 100% not a game to play solo though, you need to play with friends or with randoms who can communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Did a few Helldive difficulty runs last night and shit gets wild. This is 100% not a game to play solo though, you need to play with friends or with randoms who can communicate.
    Yup, which is why the quickplay/quickmatch shit needs to get sorted out pronto. Trying to join up with a few games and keep getting Can't Join Lobby errors. Guess it's time to just jump in and toss an SoS and hope someone comes by to help take out chargers

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

friends and I have been bypassing that by using steam friend list to join. works every time (obv doesnt help if youre doing pugs)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

*crawls out of hole*

Game fun. FOR DEMOCRACY

Twitch drops going on right now:

https://gloryforsuperearth.com/

The game is really fun, but this matchmaking bullshit REALLY sucks

Yeah, i've read some speculation that it's a backside database issue which is hard to navigate around for them and Azure was and might still be rate limiting the logins coming in with their DDoS protection system.

Pretty insane when you look at the old game having like 5 digit numbers of users and then look at this one on steams charts for active users and how insanely high it is. Not even counting PS5 users.

Once you finally get in game it's at least good to go without many issues beyond maybe rewards at the end (Which is probably a bottleneck of the database). Matchmaking sucks ass, so toss a friend code in here so we can start our own squad when we're actually in game and spread some fucking liber-tea

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Serves suck, but man this game is fun...i love the over-the-top FOR DEMOCRACY shit lol

Devs have confirmed that it's a code issue that's bottlenecking stuff and not just a "throw moar servers!!!!" at it.

Servers upgraded to a 700k CCU and pushing further. I've had no issues at all today logging in, getting matches and killing shit in the name of democracy

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Supposedly mechs (and maybe other vehicles) are coming in about 3 weeks

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I have the bug/issue where my difficulty wont progress so im stuck queueing in easy lobbies....

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Supposedly mechs (and maybe other vehicles) are coming in about 3 weeks
    oooooo lets goooo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size