King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

[Odin]Chrisbrown(formerly Trushel)

Current Jobs: 75 pld,brd,war,blu 71 Rng Subs(37+ jobs):blm,sam,rdm,whm

Expansion Completion: Sky,sea,ToAU complete

Dynamis Access: Ice access, burb and dunes beat

What zones do you have Access too? City? Ice? CoP? Do you have Tav. Access yet?

Outpost Warps, City Warps, Sky Warps: Tu-leia,vollbow,qufim,sky,sea warps all complete

What Previous Linshells have you been in? Call for help,and some socials

Have you been in any other HNM LS? If so which and what are the reasons for your leaving? nope

What HNM experience do you have? knowldege of all kings and how to kill them where they pop and ect...

Have you any experience with Sky NMs, Sky Gods, Jailors, Ix'Aerns, Land Kings, Wyrms, ToUA Kings, HNMs? If so, what are they. killed all sky gods done limbus plenty of times

Playtime: 13-15 hours a day

Other Skills: Very good at all my jobs and all arround knowldge of the game

Are you a crafter? nope

Gear of Note: mostly just basic gear i have Kaiser sheild for my pld had one crafted HQ!

Have any gear that really improves your game? i wish i want E-body more than anything in game but i dont think ill ever get it lol

Do you have any references/know people well in the linkshell currently? i met gamefreak today he is a cool guy

But most importantly:i want to join TTK to have fun with cool people grinding jobs to 75 has gotten a little old and ready to do alot of endgame especially since i graduate next week and am going to be playing arround the clock and after meeting a few of ur members u guys seem preaty cool that and i heard about the rep of LXVII or w/e u guys seem like a respectabe shell

this guy also applied to my ls any info on him?

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Re: [Odin]Chrisbrown(formerly Trushel)

Never heard of or seen this guy anywhere near End Game anything on Odin. And well Never seen him on Odin for that matter.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He/She fails at name creativeness.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

never heard of em, ever.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I merited with this guy a few weeks ago. He sets up a pt with himself as the only voker and then refuses to voke because "warriors are not supposed to tank". Starts talking in all ebonics bullshit when I ask im wtf he is doing. Ive stayed away from him since then.

Idk anything else about this person, I learned my lesson the first time.

Ashira

Name doesn't sound at all familiar from Odin, but we old school endgamers can miss a lot of the newer sky shells these days easy.

Maybe ask which Dynamis shell he was in...

There is a Trushell (double L) on Odin, but according to ffxiah, they're also still here.. transaction from today. No record of a Trushel at all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

But most importantly:i want to join TTK to have fun with cool people grinding jobs to 75 has gotten a little old and ready to do alot of endgame especially since i graduate next week and am going to be playing arround the clock and after meeting a few of ur members u guys seem preaty cool that and i heard about the rep of LXVII or w/e u guys seem like a respectabe shell
    firstly, its LMXVII.

Then, if our rep is so bad why have you been asking me about a spot in my shell.....

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

If you can verify that his name is actually 'Trushell' then I can comment on him, I will hold my remarks back until you verify his name tho.

Ashira

I already stated above that said "Trushell" has selling transactions as of today on Odin, and someone earlier in the thread said he merited with the new character on Ifrit a week or some ago.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

My bad, didn't realize the guy who partied with him was from Ifrit.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

lol @ chrisbrown wanting to apply for lm...