Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anything special to getting the Sheer Animosity?

My LS has tried this twice now, both times for 3+ hours...
    We plant 1 person in each of the 4 rooms, when the ??? pops at one, we run to it and kill. We clear all 3 Aerns out, but nobody ever gets the msg, and the ??? msg never changes either.

Do you have to kill different Aerns? Or is it always the ones in the room? Is it actually on some kind of timer? Quite confused.

We've gotten the notice twice in a row, within a 30min period... so I dunno I seriously think its random. Just keep trying and make sure your members stay alert.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

You gotta pretend Square give a shit about end game and that there's some logical reason why they would implement something so retarded.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

lol
    COP = SE way of a joke on "teh leet community" for doin incredbily retarded missions and expect something extradonary

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by cubone
    lol
    COP = SE way of a joke on "teh leet community" for doin incredbily retarded missions and expect something extradonary
    missions are fun mostly, the CoP Rings are pimp and Limbus stuff is good too. the entire Jailer system is disgusting.

missions are fun mostly, the CoP Rings are pimp and Limbus stuff is good too. the entire Jailer system is disgusting.
    Exactly I agree with that statement 100%. Seriously to answer all of the bullshit... Make deeds 100% drop. Make weapons and torques 50%. I dont understand why torques are like... 25% drop at best when you're stuck with 300 weapons that are autolotting to fucking mages. Just doesnt make sense to kill a jailer over and over again for torques.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Exactly I agree with that statement 100%. Seriously to answer all of the bullshit... Make deeds 100% drop. Make weapons and torques 50%. I dont understand why torques are like... 25% drop at best when you're stuck with 300 weapons that are autolotting to fucking mages. Just doesnt make sense to kill a jailer over and over again for torques.
    OMG I GOT A FORTITUDE AXE!

...wait you were saying?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    or add more then just a freaking weapon and torque to their drop list.

cant expect much from people that change the color of a mob/peice of gear and say it's a new

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    The Ring and Limbus alone merit the work it took to get to Sea. I don't even do Jailers but I love Sea and it worse worth every second of time we had to put into that and get it imo.