+ Reply to Thread
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

This is for all DDR fans...

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

Try this out... online DDR, only no dance pad. You use the arrow keys, or the 2, 4, 6, and 8 key. I personally use the arrow, because it's easier to get the up and down arrows at the same time with those than it is the number pad.

Akiro

tried it before, stupid as hell, if your going to play DDR try http://www.stepmania.com this is what i play when i am actually looking for party.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

but this one is online through web browser, so it doesn't take up HD space...

Akiro

but the timing is off and its a little too easy, its easy to fully PA the whole song =/

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Timing with the song, or timing as in key response? Because i have no problem with key response. I did notice that the steps were a little off on the song, but this it's not that old of a flash program, so there are bound to still be kinks. They will get fixed in time.

Akiro

site has been there for awhile, only song that i actually like is the beehtoven virus its almost the same with the one i have on stepmania as for the rest of the songs there they seem like they were put together in 5 min.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

use the Technofiend 2.9 and you can play online,,, simply

Re: This is for all DDR fans...

Fun site, damn I should be working not playing, oh well, it's FRIDAY!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I use the Anime Skin for my Stepmania, it also has over 1000 Songs so far (1004 I think) Great stuff, the arrows look awsome and there is lots of great artwork and photoshop images, also they changed the font of how the works appear on the screen "Perfect great etc... and Behind those words is the jpn version in Kanji , it's pretty nice"

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Not to mention all the fan-made songs you can get from sites like bemanistyle.com. Right now I'm at aprox. 1500 songs.