Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, my name is Pyrix     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hello, my name is Pyrix

HI! my name is Pyrix and i'm trying to see if i can come to your server to meet you guys. I love your Videos, they've inspired me to work harder. (I wanna see sky!) anyway, answer my post if you feel like acknowleging me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

X = Negative B Plus or Minus Square root, B squared Minus 4 (A) (C) All over 2 (A)

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Must people constantly ask this question? This is like a 4 year old asking why the sky is blue; "Because!"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Now Ciechi how many times must I tell you? Not everything in life can be solved using the quadratic formula. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Someday you'll understand. /comfort

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusxr
    Now Ciechi how many times must I tell you? Not everything in life can be solved using the quadratic formula. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Someday you'll understand. /comfort
    Tiduxr = Negative STFU plus or minus YOU HAVE AIDS B squared minus roflcopter all over Lujans babies

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

um...

you guys seriously need to put like...requirements on this board from now on, like "anyone requesting to come to our server will be permabanned imideately" or somethin...its getting rediculous

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

^

none of them in BG ;3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusxr
    "Deep Blue, not every problem can be solved with Chess."