Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toro     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Toro

Someone in my LS said something about this NM being up, but they didn't kill it so I assumed someone else was, I couldn't understand to well, they were speaking Cantonese.

Well, an hour or so later, I'm walking to the Safehold, he's at the zone, someone takes him, some BLM. After a while they're hitting with staff for nothing, they bust out a spirit taker and a nuke. Then all of a sudden they're gone. I'm like okay, yellow NM, I take.

He hits me once, knocks me back, no damage. I get warped to Southern San d'Oria.

wtf.

Anyone have any idea what this NM is or anything?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

This NM is for the Buffalo Blitz event. Read POL.

Knocked you pretty far back. O.o

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm lazy, I don't do events unless someone tells me there's a good item involved.

It sucks though, I was going to do a cutscene, now I have to walk back forever -.-;

He just wasted 30 minutes of my night

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah I saw one almost dead in Sauromugue Champaign, voked it and hit it once and I was at my Home Point.

hahahahahhaha

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Try kiting and nuking it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

(This NM runs at Faust Speed)

ESeal + Gravity, has it been tried?

And is it blinkable?

Banned.

BG Level

a

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

not blinkable, but the added effect: warp to random city doesn't always kick in, especially if you're running away from it (not fighting head on). When it dies a ??? appears on the ground a-la dynamis boss and stays for something like 10s, gives you a Red Sash when you check it, that L1 enmity+1 belt.

Meh, simplify things, and make sure you can 1shot him. Alla 18 blm thundaga3 simultaneously.

Any figures on his total HP?

We had a group of people fighting one in misareux coast. We were all TPing on mobs when our WHM decided to hexa the Toro. Ended up linking hate to the whole alliance so we decided to smack it around, all got warped except the one person that was afk with /follow on Toro. She ended up getting the hate link and having it beat on her back, but didnt get sent to home point/city. So my guess is that if you dont damage it, even if you do get hit, added effect doesn't occur. Also, it's got I'd say around 10-15k HP. A PT or 2 of blm can thundaga3 it to death easy. I was doing around 1600+ Thundaga3s on it taking out around 15% HP. If my math is wrong oh well...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

yea, forgot to mention it has shared hate with alliance so if someone gets aggro it comes after everyone. I was thinking same thing about not damaging it/not being warped but then few members claimed they didn't touch it despite mysteriously appearing in windurst

Set your hp at an outpost?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

It doesn't send you to your outpost but a random town. My LS party just hit 22 on Sauro beetles and saw this at entrance to Jeuno so we got stuck in. Friend pulled agro and got sent to Windurst even though his HP is, as always, Port Jeuno MH.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It isnt Addect Effect: Warp. It's Added Effect: Zone to any city zone.

My friend's HP was @ Lower Jeuno, and he got booted to Windurst Waters.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

If you keep running forward after getting hit you wont warp.

I just killed two of these, one in Rolanberry and one in West Ronfaure. You get a crappy Enmity+1 belt. I was trying to get the HQ, seeing if it would work by wearing the sash and killing another Toro. Got nothing. You can't gravity it, bind it, sleep it, anything. Just set your HP to an outpost nearby or something and basically kill it fast. I just did ES+Thunder IV or Thundaga 3 when it's HP was low.

Anyone know how to get the HQ version of the sash yet?

Killed my third one and tried to trade the red sash to the ???. You get nothing. ;_;