+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Attonement > Maat     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Attonement > Maat

Anyone try Maat fight @ 75 with Atonement? Curious if it can do 750 and not 350-450~.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

750-- hes a joke at 75

ninja edit; maat is just a joke.

Holy shit you beat maat?

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

PLD Maat has got to be one of the easiest fights after the updates SE has given them. Only job I can imagine him being easier on is SAM.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just a random question. >_>; Waste of a thread realy just going through jobs before I lv others for cap.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Recaldy View Post
    Just a random question. >_>; Waste of a thread realy just going through jobs before I lv others for cap.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/80283...ocky-wins.html ?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

hehe Thanks. Judging by my number of posts I haven't used this as much I should've(?).

Move/delete thread w/e. Idiocy over.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Only job I can imagine him being easier on is SAM.
    Call Lars or Chucky
    Sic him on Maat
    Go AFK for a couple minutes
    Come back and Maat is pwnt

rdm maat is even better when you're 75, have full morg, novio, etc. chainspell thunder3 EATS him. i forget what my math was, but iirc unbuffed (and it's a fairly safe bet he doesn't have shell up yet if you dash straight for him and dispel 1 time) it's 4 thunder3's to kill him with decent equip from years ago.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spekkio View Post
    rdm maat is even better when you're 75, have full morg, novio, etc. chainspell thunder3 EATS him. i forget what my math was, but iirc unbuffed (and it's a fairly safe bet he doesn't have shell up yet if you dash straight for him and dispel 1 time) it's 4 thunder3's to kill him with decent equip from years ago.
    Wouldn't be surprised. RDM is probably the only job I'll consider leveling past 70 for Maat. Thinking 71 for Fire III

Thief Maat was the "hardest" at 66 from my point of view.

As for which is "easier" than paladin...

pld, whm, blm, smn, war, drg, rng were all insanely easy at 66.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What about DRK maat with kclub? Or even Oclub or Mkris. Heck, even the Sea Axe, I forget the name of that Great Axe at the moment lol

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    PLD Maat has got to be one of the easiest fights after the updates SE has given them. Only job I can imagine him being easier on is SAM.
    Try WHM now. Repose and go afk.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    What about DRK maat with kclub? Or even Oclub or Mkris. Heck, even the Sea Axe, I forget the name of that Great Axe at the moment lol
    Fortitude Axe

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    Thief Maat was the "hardest" at 66 from my point of view.

As for which is "easier" than paladin...

pld, whm, blm, smn, war, drg, rng were all insanely easy at 66.
    Well, THF Maat is more of a one shot luck thing. Unless you try and fight him.

Can't comment much on WAR. I know at 75 he nearly beat me but that's because I think the only meds I brought with me were an I.Wing and I had Berserk up full time so I felt it when he 2Hed.

MNK Maat so far was the only annoying one for me. Took me 3 tries. On my first try I decided against Counterstance (Biggest mistake ever) and when he 2Hed my HP went to zero in a blink of an eye. On my 3rd try I won with only 34ish HP left... thank you HP Merits!

I haven't done DRK Maat yet. I was thinking of trying to get as much HP gear as possible and SE/LR him at the start since I have heard some ppl one shotted him that way.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Would be funny if he could rock you with counter if you tried the first three weapons.

I borrow a KC and destroyed drk at 66...it's quite random other than that, it seems. I failed a couple times...did the 2 WSes with SE up thing that was in videos, did more dmg than the videos had, yet they won and I lost. He just gives up when he feels like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Well, THF Maat is more of a one shot luck thing. Unless you try and fight him.
    You only have the option to steal if it's your first job. Have fun fighting him. It is by far the "hardest" fight at 66 that I had to do (rdm was already 75).

Can't comment much on WAR. I know at 75 he nearly beat me but that's because I think the only meds I brought with me were an I.Wing and I had Berserk up full time so I felt it when he 2Hed.
    Assuming anyone has Pole leveled, 2 2hred pentas is guaranteed to kill him. Anyone who uses Gaxe for Maat at 66 either doesn't have pole leveled, or is just plain dumb. 2hr penta > 2 hr RR. But ya, he only swung once vs me.

MNK Maat so far was the only annoying one for me. Took me 3 tries. On my first try I decided against Counterstance (Biggest mistake ever) and when he 2Hed my HP went to zero in a blink of an eye. On my 3rd try I won with only 34ish HP left... thank you HP Merits!
    Had it at 75, /shrug.

I haven't done DRK Maat yet. I was thinking of trying to get as much HP gear as possible and SE/LR him at the start since I have heard some ppl one shotted him that way.
    As I said, random.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

i thought brd is the easiest at 66

prolly on par with BST on the afk-ness

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What's the BRD fight like/objective? I've actually been wanting to find out but never got around to it (i.e. searching on Youtube for a video).

my bard was already 75, heh.

It's just a defensive fight though, 2hr some defensive songs, use hp drinks to try to block his finale, and whittle him down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast