I felt like it was a good time for a positive thread, a shoutout to individuals who help make this game better.

For example, I'd like to give a shoutout to all the multiboxers out there.

Thank you for paying more each month to play multiple toons which undoubtedly is a large source of income for SE and one of the reasons why the game is still afloat. Your hard work and dedication to pay more than your fair share so that others who don't want to (or can't afford to) can continue to enjoy the game is admirable. I know even if some won't come out and say it (or they're in the denial stage of grief), they thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

Thank you for having multiple toons who have the flexibility to fill in for needed jobs at a moments notice in a game with a dwindling population. SE tried to fill this void with trusts, and that's what multiboxing is... high level trusts.

Thank you for being a beacon of hope to the continuation of the game and helping provide the items mentioned above. Don't let those individuals who feel the need to FORCE you to play by their standards ruin the valuable services you provide your fellow Vana'dielians.

Illegitimi non carborundum